UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for a guilde !!!!

Dexxer Nero

Wanderer
I Have to characters so far (Nero,Dexxer Nero)
Nero is a mage/provcation template

Dexxer nero is a fencing assassing Template i started about 5 or 6 days ago but both characters are almost maxed (dexxer nero needs to gm tactics and ressisting spells and get to 50 poisoning.) (nero needs to gm ressist and provovation hes at about 90 ressist and 61 provocation.)

If anyone has any openings i would like to join please message me on the fourms.... or find me in game nero is ontop of brit bank thank you..

amtothepm

Knight
I Have to characters so far (Nero,Dexxer Nero)
Nero is a mage/provcation template

Dexxer nero is a fencing assassing Template i started about 5 or 6 days ago but both characters are almost maxed (dexxer nero needs to gm tactics and ressisting spells and get to 50 poisoning.) (nero needs to gm ressist and provovation hes at about 90 ressist and 61 provocation.)

If anyone has any openings i would like to join please message me on the fourms.... or find me in game nero is ontop of brit bank thank you..
find a guild yet, breh?