UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for a home

MandyIO

Sorceror
First of all hello :3

Well I know that this isnt the place to ask but since the section isnt very active I thought it wouldnt hurt.

I recently (2 days ago) returned to Hybrid and am looking for a plot to live at. Id be very thankful if someone could show me a nice empty area. I have already made enough to place it myself.

Id be delighted if you could add me on skype: mandyiozu

susejmaster

Traveler
im sure i can find a place, not saying it will be huge or without spawn but i find atleast 9x14/14x9 spots all day. That said i work till like midnight est so not home and online till like 1230-1AM est. add me on skype.

MandyIO

Sorceror
Yep its a little crowded plot but Im simply loving it. An 18x18 is more than being generous for just a returning player. So thanks once more.

I couldnt manage building roofs tho. Would someone who is familiar with roofs and walls help me make my house pretty?
I will of course compansate the cost of it

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Yep its a little crowded plot but Im simply loving it. An 18x18 is more than being generous for just a returning player. So thanks once more.

I couldnt manage building roofs tho. Would someone who is familiar with roofs and walls help me make my house pretty?
I will of course compansate the cost of it

I learned to make basic roofing from this thread: http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/539934/

Unfortunately, the pictures that were included in the guide, and that were extremely helpfull are not there anymore. I kindly asked the OP to try and put them back, if he does, I'm sure it will help you undertand roofing a little better.

It also was complete gibberish to me before I read this thread, I'm hoping this might help you.

Returning player looking to get a home with no cash! BE willing to pay it back! hit me up! Spawn size blockage location dont matter!

crikey

Sorceror
Returning player looking to get a home with no cash! BE willing to pay it back! hit me up! Spawn size blockage location dont matter!
Players are only allowed 2 houses now

That said, you can lliterally walk for under a minute and find a spot now ;)

All you have to do, is use the VOTE stone at brit bank a few nights and voila: house placement money :)

Hephaesta

Wanderer
Players are only allowed 2 houses now

That said, you can lliterally walk for under a minute and find a spot now ;)

All you have to do, is use the VOTE stone at brit bank a few nights and voila: house placement money :)
What? Did i miss something? 2 houses? Confused now.....

susejmaster

Traveler
yea I thought I read something bout 2 houses per ip... not sure now since the confusion... either way glad he got a good starter home!