UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for a lazy Pvm guild

Bocephus

Traveler
I'm an experienced player. I have a real job and family,so I'm not always on. I don't want to be required to do anything or even be expected to have certain software. I don't care to talk to you, or especially hear you cuss and rant over my headphones. There is guild chat in game for communication.

I will group hunt when it suits me. I will heal and rez you. I will even stop what I am doing for rescues, when I can. I will share knowldege. I will not teach you how to play UO From scratch.

No offense to the players from non English speaking places, but the inability to communicate effectively is detrimental to my playing experience.

Other than that, I'm a nice guy, I don't PvP but I will attempt to defend. I just don't think it is the spirit of the game to have automated attack and save scripts running.