UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for active roleplaying guild!

Atalius

Sorceror
Hello, are there any active roleplaying guilds on here still? I was looking at the post dates and most of them are a year or so old..

Any RPer's at all out there still?

Devil'sKnight

Wanderer
I think alot more people will be playing here again soon. I was devoted to my first server like most people. It's just here is alot more variety. I would have never left except I was lured to vote for someone on IPY to cause chaos. I thought I might like IPY for a minute...then I realized its a cluster(screw)...of newbs lol With everyone trying in vain to GM anything to kill the next wave of noobs in time because the gains are a headache. Most of us played UO before and most of us want end game content and end game content improved.

I used to hear alot of bad things about Hybrid. I would have to say even though there are alot of things I love about my first server that Hybrid is where its at. It has to be. Look how many houses remain here.

I still visit my first server and play with my friend who is devoted to it like I was. (He made mention he was banned here for imitating Ryan's grandfather or something in irc saying how proud he was of him for running this server lol dont know if its true as he is a prankster...but thats what makes it believable too.)

Anyway, I think more people are in irc then on forums as pretty much this is an established community here. Most people here are vets from across the board from all over and Hybrid doesn't seem to be very new player friendly if you never played before unless you have a friend or something in which to tutor you.

I am blabbing again. Anyway the point is...yes there was a point lol Is that you should try to team up with people in irc.

Caz

Knight
Hybrid will always be the home of roleplay to me. I've been to other shards - divinity, revelation, ipy2, etc... that were good for a time. Nothing beats the golden age of RP that was on Hybrid from 2005-2008.

I have UO burnout now, but god damn was it some good times.