UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

looking for fun and make new friends join EpiC GaMing

chadtobad

Sorceror
In my vast history with UO its always been such a fond memory constantly comparing every game i play to UO sometimes with out even knowing i'm doing so. I found demise by mistake when i clicked a top-site banner ad. After a week and 45+ hours invested I remembered what this game has to offer, the only thing missing was a home. I started to do some research on some of the guilds that inhabit demise. ta stuck out at the top of my head so i made new guild. We are mature like minded FRIENDS. This part was the kicker for me. Its easy to fall in ranks with large established units, But I wanted to be a part of something. Not for a month come join us and feel at home. ya and its members are the definition of what a guild should mean. Fun, Enthusiastic, Passionate about the game they play, Knowledgeable and most of all easy to get along with. There is no power struggle. Just a bunch of veteran UO'ers or new comers want just have fun
and we do alot pvp and pvm.like champs/pearless and more

p.s. we are pvm/pvp guild hope see you soon... want join pm chadtobad/mastershake/fallen1