UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for Guild....

I'm looking for a Guild or a good group of Hunters to join, I have played UO SOLO for way to long and its getting boring way to hard to get the cash to buy good gear, I find myself killing the Blood eles over and over just to get to 1kk to get an item.

I have played solo mostly due to lack of time to be able to "socialize" and or sometimes is just hard to find people that are willing to help.

I joined Demise back in 2011, love the shard and IMHO is best player run UO shard I have encountered since I started playing UO in 1997.

I'm not a hard core player and by hard core I mean a player that can hack and slash, cast, kick, fart, burp and chew bubble gum all at the same time while watching their favorite TV show and still be able to kick ass, I'm not into PVP just PVM I have decent Tamer with good Pets I'm not a ninja looter and if somebody needs the item more than me I can wait for my turn.

So please if you have a friendly guild or a friendly group of Dungeon Raiders hunters and you are willing to give me the chance please let me know..

I live in Pennsylvania US, I can play during the evenings 7 to 10pm Eastern Time and anytime during my days off...

Thanks in advance.