UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for people to train!

Kingllama

Knight
I am not the best pvper but I am in confident in my ability to teach! I also will be live streaming the training session to help answer any questions through the live stream.

I'm well versed in alchy stun Mage,hybrids,off templates,dexxers, and training the characters up!

If you wish to be trained you can join my live stream and/or post or message me here!

Www.Twitch.tv/thefi3nd

I already got you on Skype bro. I'm still interested in some training to knock off the dust, but unfortunately I work too much during the week. I'll be hitting you up over the weekend though, if you're around then.

Kingllama

Knight
I already got you on Skype bro. I'm still interested in some training to knock off the dust, but unfortunately I work too much during the week. I'll be hitting you up over the weekend though, if you're around then.
I should be able to play on the weekend. My schedule is quite wacky man! But yea definitely send me a message!