UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for "Sandals of an Honest Man"

Lunarpancake

Sorceror
Looking for "Sandals of an Honest Man"

These sandals were given to me by GM Chaos when I did a good deed back in 2004 or so. Anyways I made the mistake of selling them when I got them because back then I was hard up for money in gamers.

Story of the sandals: I pked some newb at brit gate. Newb had like 50 raffle tickets in a box on his body when i looted. Newb paged gm's saying i hacked him somehow and stole them. (*Face Palm*) Anyways I told Chaos the entire story and offered to give the raffle tix back to the newb. Since Chaos was a good GM and he realized the newb could win the lotto and I would be screwed he gave me those sandals after i gave the tix back.

Last known location :

If anyone knows the wherabouts of them let me know.

I sold them to Celery...where are they now?

uonoobs

Knight
Re: Looking for "Sandals of an Honest Man"

possibly deleted :< there have been a couple 'gm given rare' clearances after that year.
items like that have a tendency to get confiscated if they are not on the original owner.

(ask bag of tricks, he knows :D)
sorry if this is not within the buy section rules but he asked for their whereabouts!

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

uonoobs;2148099 said:
possibly deleted :< there have been a couple 'gm given rare' clearances after that year.
items like that have a tendency to get confiscated if they are not on the original owner.

(ask bag of tricks, he knows :D)
sorry if this is not within the buy section rules but he asked for their whereabouts!

thanks for the info. I figured they might have been deleted. TBH they wern't very good looking sandals anyways.

amish_ned

Sorceror

last person i knew to have them was Lorthic before he got banned, im pretty sure they were on that account. :(

amish_ned

Sorceror

sandals wouldnt show horned leather after they were cut, leather can be dyed and cut