UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for some of my old clothing!

kdivers

Knight
Anyone know where I might, per chance, find my old clothing?
Includes fallon, rockin 2013, and dog days clothing marked by me.

MelodyTFA

Squire
Sorry bout that was bored, probably cut some of your fallon too...... For the dogs days...David cut a bunch of that lol :( think you should ask wedge think he inherited the dog days. Maby some still crafted by you

crikey

Sorceror
I remember when dog days was handed out, with a"beach ball" and "a beach basket"
It was one of the first handouts I was logged on for, probably was only on hybrid a few months if that

Was selling for like 1m a yard that day
Was probably a bit more then 500 logged in. When it released, it was around 8-11am est if memory serves me right

A pair of dirty thieves tag teamed me. First thief stole, got guardwacked, second thief looted first thief instanty. It was marvelous teamwork

Will Jones, who I was playing with that day(this guy showed me alot of the basics, as well as how to use sallos), who Id never seen show much emotion, snapped when it happened and called me a "retard" I think LOL

Was pretty good interesting day on UO :)

Can someone post a pic of what "Dog days" color is? All these years here and I still dont know what all the colors are.
The bandanna it was released on looked like crap. Almost looks black

MelodyTFA

Squire
That's too bad. Dog Days was a super tough hue to make a suit out of. Such a shame to waste half of it.
If you only knew what we did to the pilgrim hue.... I had most of it cut it up made some nice TFA cloths... Then sold to David who cut it uo made some maki cloths.... Then he sold to i guy, i bought some back at last trade fair and recut it to remake some pretty things :p

kdivers

Knight
View attachment 104779
not a monkey... it is a flower!
I see your monkey orchid, and raise you a flying duck orchid

Can someone post a pic of what "Dog days" color is? All these years here and I still dont know what all the colors are.
Ignore what crikey said, he is legally color blind. Pretty sure he is part dog. But anyway, its a pink/purple metallic hue.
It's the hue on the right

Last edited: