UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for Tavern Workers

DarkSaionji

Sorceror
Looking for Tavern Workers

Do you like spending mass amounts of time standing in one spot watching a screen? Do you like watching drunks make fools of themselves? Do you have basic ability to be polite to people and say the phrase, "Welcome to the Lucky Crab!"? If so, we want you! Anyway, if you're interested in working at the Crab for me, come on by tonight and we'll see if you fit the picture. Pay is limited.

---FK

*might be getting a job IRL*

barokka

Wanderer
Re: Looking for Tavern Workers

I was in the LC yesterday, applied for the job but my name was to scary they said because it looks like Boruka or something about that, who wanted to take over Brittain a few days ago.

One tip: never write *lights up a joint* when you are in the Lucky Carb.

DarkSaionji

Sorceror

You weren't not hired because of your name. I was considering hiring you. I hadn't decided yet because I had known you for all of 10minutes. As for talk like that, yeah, it's pretty unwelcomed at the Lucky Crab. Not just by me, but by the majority of customers who have strongly supported us.

---FK

tomstrife

Wanderer

Come to the Lucky Crab, very nice people, a nice environment for newbies like myself to gather information.

Pandacious

Wanderer

barokka;393349 said:
I was in the LC yesterday, applied for the job but my name was to scary they said because it looks like Boruka or something about that, who wanted to take over Brittain a few days ago.

One tip: never write *lights up a joint* when you are in the Lucky Carb.

Why would you say "lights up a joint" anywhere? You realize that it is illegal, at least where Dark Saionji and I are from, so you should at least understand that not everyone appreciates hearing that sort of language. I'm glad to see The Crab is holding to a decent set of rules.

Pandacious - The declaration of human rights clearly states that you can say anything you want that is'nt meant to offend directly other people.

Even if you dont like Marijuana, you got to respect the ones who like, the same same way they respect you for not enjoying it.

Its just like those drunken fools who come to me and say that i shouldnt smoke marijuana...
I just say "WTF?? Youre fuc***g drunk man! Youre gonna drive around and run over half the city and then kill yourself in a tree or something"

My point is: Its only bad because you want to. Everything is good, everything is bad. It only depends on how you use it.

To much oxigen in your blood kills you, to much food kills you, to much sex kills you, to much water kills you...

Not trying to pull up a fight here, just asking for respect, a basic rule of society.

If you need fresh fish. I can deliver fishcakes on occasion for the menu

Also seems to be an abundance of tricorn hats and skullcaps from fishing sos treasures lately. I don't plan to sell these and if there is a use for them somewhere... maybe the Lucky crab dart team?

DarkSaionji

Sorceror

We have all the items we can handle right now. Thank you though. The Lucky Crab is located in the Malas Orc Fort. Drop by after 4pm Central and I should be there.

---FK

rilose

Page

Okay where is the Lucky Crab? Don't think I'm bartender material, since I'd rather take a man's head then to listen to his foul mouth. But would like to stop by and mingle with the commoners and drink a few to calm my nerves before the next battle starts.