UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for the Current Owner of a the BLAZE Spellbook

ecurb12849

Sorceror
Ya that fuct guy is a peice of shit, he tried to pretend to be me among many other people. he is just a low life that prays on peoples ignorance and trust, watch out for this guy or anyone you think may be your friend, always double check! He probably wont sell the book just try to scam people with it one way or another. I don't have a pic but i am very sure he has it. i havn't actually seen fuct since he pretended to be Trixtas cousin and drylooted his house. :( its shit people like him that make good people leave hybrid.

LotharGL

Traveler
So what he is saying is Fuct is selling the book but because of his bad rap as a scammer he is using an alternate identity.

I had it

It was my book and Abbot scammed it off me and the last time I saw it, Fuct had it. There was a guy whos aim is Turtleeggs70 who recently messaged me saying that abbot was his brother and he wanted to sell me the book back for 60mil. Idk who has it now, but I want someone to have it because if its locked down in a house somewhere that would suck.

I had it

It was my book and Abbot scammed it off me and the last time I saw it, Fuct had it. There was a guy whos aim is Turtleeggs70 who recently messaged me saying that abbot was his brother and he wanted to sell me the book back for 60mil. Idk who has it now, but I want someone to have it because if its locked down in a house somewhere that would suck.
not his bro never said