UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

looking too buy like 4 million gold and lots of magery an necro regs

looking too buy like 4 million gold and lots of magery an necro regs

i cant find any free shards selling stuff on ebay if someone could reply maybe we can mke a deal and arrange something on ebay ty vm

Siljmonster

Wanderer
cromnightshade said:
i cant find any free shards selling stuff on ebay if someone could reply maybe we can mke a deal and arrange something on ebay ty vm
admins, remove this thread it is useless to buy items with real life money

OSI is this shard going too resemble osi

I dont know if u ever plyed OSI but there real money counts this shard is supposed too be a representation of OSI rght?
Besides its only a game why should somone else be concerned with wat ppl do with their money :mad:

cromnightshade said:

M8 this shard is way too young to be thinking of buying items for real cash just yet, and remember once you have a gmed char ie 2 days, you will or I should say you can Rake in 1000s a day some here may be making 1/2 a mill to a mill a day now.

:)

Siljmonster

Wanderer
HoloIII said:
Because he doesn't want you to buy yourself enough gold/items to be more ub3r l33t than he is.

yea, sorry that i play the game to have fun, not have every single item and the most gold
go get a life