UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Love Thread

Hagnok

Sorceror
I fourtunaly have a big list ;)
I love all staffs because they take care of this server I love :) Selene is my favourite :)
Players:
Reira, iliq, alvin, LIN, vince belmont, ortiz, myuncle, nicinha, raissa ( for the old times ), carolina, leady, ajani, velho barreiro, gabriel, jeff, hudim, stuent, royal kapero, vlaaaaadooooo, kobra, galder, sworks, slaughter, blood human-, Ibraconheiro ( hahaha ) pode surtar a vontade que n muda nada kkk

Those people are special for me :)

Last edited:

otimpyre

Sorceror

Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw a bola at you.
By now you shoulda, somehow, realized what you gotta do.
I don't believe that anybody heals the way I do you now.
Back beat, the word is on the street that the fire champion is out.
I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt.
I don't believe that anybody heals the way I do you now.
And all the dungeons we have to run are winding.
And all the stealthers that block the way are blinding.
There are many macros that I would like to use on you. But I don't know how.

Because maybe You're gonna be the one that saves me And after all You're my wither wall.
I said maybe You're gonna be the one that saves me And after all You're my wither wall
I said maybe You're gonna be the one that saves me And after all You're my wither wall
I said maybe You're gonna be the one that saves me, You're gonna be the one that saves me, You're gonna be the one that saves me...