UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mace and shield script

Cld.mizzi

Traveler
Hi guys. New guy here.

Is there a script that crafts bucklers, then recalls to samurai at British library and donates them? Otherwise it is going to take me an eternity to get my M&S glasses!

Thanks everyone!

Xeasin

Sorceror
I was about to ask same thing but probably nobody would love to give such a script. If they give that script item' price gonna be lower. And if they keep it for themself we'll have to buy this item from them...(sad but i gues this is the turth)

Xeasin

Sorceror
I want to add one more thing
I'm just angry about this system. It's extreamly unfair. Somebody can handle this script stuff and casual players farm gold for them it's... You know this kind of unfairness make me angry(annoyed) or one more suitible word but just so funny. All we can accept luck based artifact price because it'S based to luck but this one!!! I dont know what i need to say explain my feelings but
Person with good at scripts can easly dominate couple of stuff and this glasses one of them...

mantorras

Sorceror
I don't see how that's unfair.
Someone took their time and energy to learn how to code and make a script that works. Why should he give it to you? It would only make his work less valuable in the long term.
Anyway you can do the same, the uosteam manual is available online, if you devote enough time you can make your own scripts.

Xeasin

Sorceror
Do you know everybody has different kind of intelligence? Actually i read that documant couple of times it come with installation but I cant write good scipts there is so much gap for me. Actually you and people like you cant understand this strugle i cant be agree with you. It's not about to spending time it's not about to playing game. Some just can easly understant that and dominate stiation.
Do you think writing script is easy stuff...
Actually real problem is this manner.

Akka

Sorceror
i think because scripting wasnt an intentional part of the game, where luck was. so its an unfair advantage obtained by "cheating" which is "allowed" :D

mantorras

Sorceror
Do you know everybody has different kind of intelligence? Actually i read that documant couple of times it come with installation but I cant write good scipts there is so much gap for me. Actually you and people like you cant understand this strugle i cant be agree with you. It's not about to spending time it's not about to playing game. Some just can easly understant that and dominate stiation.
Do you think writing script is easy stuff...
Actually real problem is this manner.

It's not intelligence, everybody can learn how to code. Some people have it easier because of their real life background? Sure, I can agree with that.
Everyone can do it tho. It will take more or less time to do it. But you can manage it.

Besides, that happens with everything, not just this part of the game. Some people have more free time and play this game more, others have better ping which gives them an edge in pvp. Everybody has a disadvantage/vantage over others.

i think because scripting wasnt an intentional part of the game, where luck was. so its an unfair advantage obtained by "cheating" which is "allowed" :D

If it's allowed it's not cheating.

Tanya

Traveler
Here is a basic macro for mace and shield. Never done this before, just now made a quest and
recorded this short macro.
It's a razor macro, because UO Steam is not my friend lol
This is just an example, only for one NPC.
Basically this macro recalls near NPC, buying N axes, then recalls to the library, and in a loop donates those axes.

Easy to record it in razor, but I don't know how to make it in UO Steam, only started to learn about it...
But the trick is, you need to record this by yourself, because need to prepare runes, for each NPC,
(can put them in runebooks also, and record opening the book), then set up buying agent, need to take gold everytime, make pauses everywhere and somehow handle the situation when locations are blocked.

Its really a lot of work to create a good macro that can handle every situation, and it can be thousands of lines of code, and for me is boring to use something like this. Thats the reason i am not doing any hw quests or mining and stuff like the glasses - too boring. I like more to hunt and buy ingots or hw saws from other players)))
Code:
//cast recall
Assistant.Macros.ExtCastSpellAction|32|4294967295
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|30
//target a rune near NPC selling axes
Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|0|1091005090|64|115|0|7956
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:03
//buy axes (need to set up buying agent, buy N axes)
Assistant.Macros.ContextMenuAction|0x110F77|1|3006103
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01
//cast recall
Assistant.Macros.ExtCastSpellAction|32|4294967295
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|30
//recall in library
Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|0|1091005088|77|116|0|7956
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:02
//loop for donating N axes, 3 axes in this example
Assistant.Macros.ForAction|3
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickAction|131|400
Assistant.Macros.WaitForGumpAction|3780646988|False|300