UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Map Problems - Jan 7, 2008

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Map Problems - Jan 7, 2008

After the server move, map issues were identified around New Haven and despise, both the Trammel Ruleset. Please avoid these areas until further notice.

LC

Cronus

and his amazing friends
Re: Map Problems - Jan 7, 2008

Despise Fel also suffers from problems. The bridges, specifically, leading to the champion altar can, and will on occasion, get you stuck.

Happy New Year!

Cronus

and his amazing friends

Also Magincia is even more bonkers than it was before. I'd avoid it at all costs too.

Sheesh, is there any place that's still safe to tread? :p

Though on a note, how well would one fare if one was ready with a Teleport or Shadow Jump to move about?

blajban

Sorceror

i also noticed there are many places in gauntlet where you cant target spells on the ground, like reveal or natures fury. not sure if this is related to those other issues.

ostbucks98

Sorceror

I cant test it myself but has anyone logged out and back in to see if they were still standing in the same place as when they logged out.maybe a synchronization error.

Cronus

and his amazing friends

ostbucks98;347174 said:
I cant test it myself but has anyone logged out and back in to see if they were still standing in the same place as when they logged out.maybe a synchronization error.

No, it's definitely a map issue relating to the server move. It should be fixed after Server Wars tonight.

DROGADICTO

Sorceror

blajban;347123 said:
i also noticed there are many places in gauntlet where you cant target spells on the ground, like reveal or natures fury. not sure if this is related to those other issues.

This has been fixed.

Cronus

and his amazing friends

Unfortunately the map issues still persist, it seems that part of the fix didn't go in before SW. Please bear with us. :(

marcusstone

Sorceror

Cronus;347378 said:
Unfortunately the map issues still persist, it seems that part of the fix didn't go in before SW. Please bear with us. :(
or DEER with ya.... muwahahaha!
ok I really stretched for that one, but I should at least get a courtisy chuckle...

Cronus

and his amazing friends

LadyCrimson;347396 said:
well, "bearing" with you is a lot better than "baring" with you.

I suppose it depends on who's baring with me...

Any chance the map problems will be fixed soon. I am a VERY new player to Demise (recently did the 14 day free trial on the pay shards, and wanted more, without the fees!) and I would really like to be able to access New Haven.:) Otherwise I am really enjoying playing Demise...my wife and I have loved every minute (we are Kain Thorum and Rhoswyn).

Thanks,
Kerry

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

The map problems have been fixed. There may be a couple NPCs underground, but if you see this, just page and we can get that fixed asap :)

and, WELCOME TO DEMISE!

LC

repiovesana

Sorceror

Last time I was to Gauntlet (yesterday or the day before, not sure), I noticed that there are some spots there where your toon can "sink" into the ground if you stand still for a few seconds. Has this been fixed too?

jrhather

Wanderer

north jhelom island. fel. stray roof tile outside of the building beside the teleporter.