UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Math is important.

Looks like you guys took my bait.

I honestly intended to put that in order to troll @MB himself, wanting to see if I would have the keyboard police/warriors provide me with a smartass/snobby remark from Hz and perhaps others who wish to make themselves seem like a Billy Badass on a videogame forum.

Congrats @Loler @MadeInQuebec

You just proved my point that Hz will always come back with a stupid ass remark to every single thing a KvG member posts on this site.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
...wanting to see if I would have the keyboard police/warriors provide me with a smartass/snobby remark...
@MadeInQuebec
I can plead guilty to that part of your comeback.

...from Hz and perhaps others who wish to make themselves seem like a Billy Badass on a videogame forum...
@MadeInQuebec
You just proved my point that Hz will always come back with a stupid ass remark to every single thing a KvG member posts on this site.
That tho, I plead Not Guilty.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Lol @Bassmaster98 the apples never falls to far from the tree. Just like your mom you have been laid on the ground so many times by random people.

You have Zulus dick so far up your ass that every time you open your mouth to talk the only thing that comes out is what he said in previous post.

All about hz.
Shit I fuxked up. Oh I know.... you all took thr bait.

Get real

You can't count just like zulu can't stay sober to face reality.

Toke

Traveler
Lol @Bassmaster98 the apples never falls to far from the tree. Just like your mom you have been laid on the ground so many times by random people.

You have Zulus dick so far up your ass that every time you open your mouth to talk the only thing that comes out is what he said in previous post.

All about hz.
Shit I fuxked up. Oh I know.... you all took thr bait.

Get real

You can't count just like zulu can't stay sober to face reality.
your mom