UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Merry Christmas!!

Athena

Account Terminated
This thread is for staff to enter any events they may like to hold over the holiday period, we will be opening up a Christmas Town sometime soon, I will post in this thread when it is open and there will be a gate available in Luna to get there.

Grinch's Treasure quest.
When the Grinch lay defeated by the good and the brave, it gave us some time to look round his cave.
We looked in all corners for things he might hide, and found a blue stone with strange marks on its side.
So the rumors of his treasure must have been true, I am sure that this stone is the very first clue.
Come to Christmas town at 6 est, and make sure to bring a sextant with thee.
when: 26th Dec 6pm est until completed.
where: The stage in the North West corner of Christmas town.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Onça

Sorceror
Could we have the Halloween town open instead or also? I feel more at home there.

Just kidding. Ha!

Larson

Demise Administrator
Staff member
The Grinch's treasure quest has begun. The first clue is in the north west corner of christmas town.
You can get to christmas town using the red gate by Luna stables.

Larson

Demise Administrator
Staff member
The grinch's treasure quest has been completed now. I hope all of you that took part had fun.
I'm leaving it ingame for a little while longer for those that still want to complete it.

repiovesana

Sorceror
I'm killing stuff in Christmas town, but no ToTs yet... what must I do to get them? And how much longer will this event stay open?