UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Minoc Under Seige

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Minoc Under Seige

With the disappearance of William Lennox and the constant interruptions of Hel'dah, she has unleashed a fury of reptilia into the city, and surrounding areas, of Minoc.

--------------------------------
(read the events forum thread "The Educated Fool" to catch up on the storyline)

uome

Bug Hunter
Re: Minoc Under Seige

Hawken;433169 said:
And what is Hel'dah doing while we are distracted defending Minoc I wonder?
Plotting to steal items from a house in Luna?

lolol, I just wish you all would find the book or what ever and toast the b***h so I could go home.. I live by minoc and cant do any taiming or gathering till all the beasties are gone.. and I am toooo wittle to do anything but die still.... lolol..

Ripster

Sorceror

Is Minoc still being overrun? Any change to the status - if things are still spawning strong tonight I'm hoping to get a few together to come help wit the battle.

-Ripster

Pont

Knight

Good job Minoc gate shop is there to equip all those in need to take up arms against the hordes. ;)

rilose

Page

Pont;433851 said:
Good job Minoc gate shop is there to equip all those in need to take up arms against the hordes. ;)

LMAO....

----->issert player vendor advertisement here<-------

Drucilia

Knight

Yeah ancient wyrms and shaddows wyrms and dragons and all these nasty things haha
If i knew there was a reward my wife and I could handle them all but whats the point.

Ciganin

Wanderer

Yeah ancient wyrms and shaddows wyrms and dragons and all these nasty things haha
If i knew there was a reward my wife and I could handle them all but whats the point.
For fun

CrystalTears

Wanderer

Drucilia;439161 said:

Gimme shiney pixels!