UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mobs of the Month

TRADE MAN

Squire
Needs to stay same mob. I need to get some cloth and I've been farming hard. Don't see how ya got it. I've managed to get 3 candy canes. Anyone else?
k alchypwn here goes my life story so that you don't think i cheated. I bought the first 2 yards from real ninja. I bought 4 yards from slap chop. I bought 2 yards from Veritas. So pretty much costed me 120m to make a fancy shirt...I have been unlucky and haven't got any myself. And yes, I do the grind and farm. That guy you see in ICE Dungeon, (Kahl Drogo), is me.

Calm down. I never said you cheated to get cloth. I merely said i don't see how ya get it (as in you're lucky) considering I have been farming nonstop. I have gotten statues and 3 candy canes so the drop rate is there.

You simply want it changed to keep your value up probably. I don't blame you, but don't run up in here talking shit to me for no reason.

TRADE MAN

Squire
Calm down. I never said you cheated to get cloth. I merely said i don't see how ya get it (as in you're lucky) considering I have been farming nonstop. I have gotten statues and 3 candy canes so the drop rate is there.

You simply want it changed to keep your value up probably. I don't blame you, but don't run up in here talking shit to me for no reason.
Want it changed because its MOB of the month. Its been 3 months and im getting bored farming the same thing. I farm a shit ton, and I'm ready for different scenery. I am not talking shit to you. I actually like you, but you are a smart ass prolly 99% of the time and you troll people including me 99% of the time, so I just figured you were making assumptions again.

lucascyb

Sorceror
I got a rare mask after 10 hours of farming. I got cloth 2yd after 300 hours of farming just to show u guys how random this shit is. I know three separate people who started back after years of quitting and all three hit some kind of cloth their first run ffs. Can we get a point system already fuck. LoL

lucascyb

Sorceror
Well only because this shard is in fact slowly dieing i dont mind telling anyone willing to login and play any of my secrets.

Yea i farmed up about 30000 thorns give or take 5000. Got probably 12-16 statues one glacial staff 2 yards cloth and one mask.
Shit is super random i mean i been farming over 300 non AFK hours this mob of the month.
Its about 3x as much as i farmed other months and i make about the same amount of rares, time wise same same.
Just easier to farm with thorns cause no dick face Ice is fucking with ur game play experience making u wanna log off, when u just trying to hunt.
Went one time with no rares for 27 hours strait, then one time i got 3 items in less than a hour.
Shit is random as Bernie emptying ur bank account to pay for some lazy kids college.

Aragorn13

Traveler
We need gms which is actually know what is doing..I am not going to tell the name but i saw a gm trying to cast teleport... I mean its [tele or [m tele just saying...Useless gm's will kill this shit.

Well only because this shard is in fact slowly dieing i dont mind telling anyone willing to login and play any of my secrets.

Yea i farmed up about 30000 thorns give or take 5000. Got probably 12-16 statues one glacial staff 2 yards cloth and one mask.
Shit is super random i mean i been farming over 300 non AFK hours this mob of the month.
Its about 3x as much as i farmed other months and i make about the same amount of rares, time wise same same.
Just easier to farm with thorns cause no dick face Ice is fucking with ur game play experience making u wanna log off, when u just trying to hunt.
Went one time with no rares for 27 hours strait, then one time i got 3 items in less than a hour.
Shit is random as Bernie emptying ur bank account to pay for some lazy kids college.

I long on today and within first 4 thorns i hit this beauty! Yesterday I farmed for 11 straight hours... NOTHING but like 20 empty chests

gstaff.jpg

Suzy

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member
New mobs of the month list (the new theme is fire):
  • Hell Hound
  • Lava Serpent
  • Fire Elemental
  • Hell Cat (big)
  • Hell Cat (small)
  • Phoenix
  • Fire Gargoyle
  • Lava Lizard
  • Lava Snake
  • Efreet
  • Fire Daemon (these are special mobs that will spawn in any location that spawns regular Daemons)

Aragorn13

Traveler
New mobs of the month list (the new theme is fire):
  • Hell Hound
  • Lava Serpent
  • Fire Elemental
  • Hell Cat (big)
  • Hell Cat (small)
  • Phoenix
  • Fire Gargoyle
  • Lava Lizard
  • Lava Snake
  • Efreet
  • Fire Daemon (these are special mobs that will spawn in any location that spawns regular Daemons)
THANK YOU SUZY.