UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Most annoying/irritating players youve encountered during your travels on HYBRID?

crikey

Sorceror
Whiich players annoyed you the most? If any

For me, I always found thieves, disarm thiieves in particular annoying =/

I remember this little disarm thief prick named GOLLEM. If I wasnt fighting anybody else, he wasnt much of a problem as I would just hover over my dress hotkey. However, when fighting other people, youre gonna hafta disarm eventually to heal or drink potions. Thats when this prick would swoop in and grab my weapon, leaving me to fight my battle with nothing but cock in hand. He was good at dong it, and he was relentless at following me around since I carried decent enough weapons. Pretty damn annoying!

Managed to fool the little bastard a couple times to get him BOOTED from thieves guild, but the little bastard had multiple disarm thieves LOL. Swear thats all he played

Anyways, what players were annoying to you, and why?

amtothepm

Knight
definitely a thief named "popeye" they ran twin characters and one was a disarm thief and one was a stun thief

very fucking annoying

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
When I started there was a toon named Whispers.

He was always still against WBB wall at the exact spot and never ever moved whenever I was there.

I GM'ed Eval on him at least 5+ times.

Sometimes, when we received new handouts, he would change his outfit for the new fashion of the day.

Never, never have I ever seen him move, or put a new piece of clothing, and it annoyed me greatly.