UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Muffins

otimpyre

Sorceror
Create food spell : Item muffins creates a 3 stack image. Eating one turns it into the 2 stack image. Eating another turns into 1 stack image. On osi. Demise creates 3 stack image you eat it and it is gone. :)

Bama

Bug Huntress
Create food spell : Item muffins creates a 3 stack image. Eating one turns it into the 2 stack image. Eating another turns into 1 stack image. On osi. Demise creates 3 stack image you eat it and it is gone. :)
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/460687/

Just in case that link is not accessible

OSD_Daedalus posted

Demise/RunUO: Muffins are "1 item = 3 muffins" (you see 3 little circles, ItemID 0x09EB) and if you eat one, it disappears. Moreover, they are NOT stackable ***the ability for them to stack http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/547054/#post-4028546 ***

OSI: quite various things...

1) The muffins, those one which appear as 3 muffins labeled as "Muffins", can stack.
2) There are also muffins which appear as 2 muffins and 1 muffin:
2a) Create Food spell creates the "Muffins" as the one with 3 muffins
2b) if you eat one, it won't disappear but it becomes "Muffins" with 2 muffins (itemID 0x09FA), and if you eat this, it will become "Muffins" with 1 muffin (itemID 0x09EA) . The "2 muffins" and "1 muffins" are NOT stackable, and if you eat from a stack (of 2 x "muffins of 3") they will separate as you obtain "muffins" of 3, and "muffins" of 2.
2c) even if not in topic of this report, a cyclops titan can have in loot a muffin (made from 1 circle, so really 1 muffin)

docs: OSI Baja

I hope I haven't made all of this so hard.

Questions:
1) cyclops? Or it was troll? I forgot... :( ***titans***
2) How many muffins do you obtain by cooking? (btw, can you cook them?)