UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mule/Merchant/Crafter Guide

BigCountry

Wanderer
Magery:
Magic Arrow 0-10
Fireball: 10-25
Lightning: 25-55
EB: 55-75 (55-80 if your not in a hurry, and raising resist at the same time, etc.)
FS: 75-GM

Get a healer and cast on yourself to gain Resisting Spells. You can get Resists to at least 80 while GM'ing Magery (assuming you started with 50 Resists, etc.)
:)

Countessa

Knight
my 2 cents

From what I remember... start with 40 inscript( or train it up). Use recall until it doesn't give anymore raises. Switch to gate at 60.7. I can't remember if what, if anything I use between gate and recall. Keep both scroll types to make runebooks with (no skill raises at this point from it..just profit) Then switch to bod books once gate stops raising. It doesn't seem to be any slower.. maybe faster since bod books do not use mana. Both runebooks and bod books can be sold for a profit, although this way costs more initially than finishing with scrolls. Alternatively, switch to fs or ressurection scrolls at the end instead of bod books

BigCountry said:
thx Magic. Yeah I am a cheap arse, so those guides are prob the cheapest routes you can go.

As far as alchemy. That was the first mule I made. I think it went something like this:
(I was not really paying attention, I was just filling up kegs as I went, etc)

Alchemy:
20-30: Heal
30-55: Cure/Heal/Poison (soon as you can make GH/GC - start grinding)
55-100: GH/GC/GP (I think I GM'd off of GH's hehe)

I did not mess with DP because it just cost so much.

You can pretty much make what you need (as long as it's Greater, etc) to GM Alchemy - that's what I did.

Also - I might need a hand with LockPicking, has anyone had any luck/guides for this skill (macro preferable, etc)?

The cheapest way there is and fastest way even on this shard and on ipy that i know is to make poison kegs and only them.

Say you have 15 alchemy skill. Check the percent of success rate on it. If it is below 85% make that keg till 85% then go the next highest one. It saves time and money.

BigCountry said:
Magery:
Magic Arrow 0-10
Fireball: 10-25
Lightning: 25-55
EB: 55-75 (55-80 if your not in a hurry, and raising resist at the same time, etc.)
FS: 75-GM

Get a healer and cast on yourself to gain Resisting Spells. You can get Resists to at least 80 while GM'ing Magery (assuming you started with 50 Resists, etc.)

Magic Arrow 0-10
Fireball 10-25
Lightning 25-50
EB 50-65
FS 65-79
Water Elemental the rest of the way due to the fact that you don't have to keep healing urself enless your not worried about that.

Don't take these the wrong way man just adding somethings. People can test out then we could do a final draft of this and send it to ryan and get him to make it a sticky post.