UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Muse's Banksitting Macros

The Mute Muse

Sorceror
Muse's Banksitting Macros

PM or aim me if the download isn't working.

This set of macros is for banksitters. It consists of three macros: Safe Sitting, Safe Advertising, and Safe Gating.
Besides the obvious, these macros preform the following:
If someone attacks you, they will call guards. (This should fend off many noob afk killers)
If you are killed, they will tab you in, wait for and accept a rez given by another player, dress you with your dress agent, and then continue their main function.
Safe Gating restocks 1 of each gate reagent from your bank every time it gates.
None of these should cause you to spam and should in fact, better protect you from lag spamming than any macro you have made.

Safe Sitting Setup:

There is only one thing you need to setup for this macro and it is actually optional. This is the dress agent. You can find it under the Arm/Dress tab. You have two options here. You can create a new dress by the name of "Normal" (note the capital "N"). Or you can create a new one/use an old one by a different name and simply swap out the dress in the macro.

Creating a dress is simple:
Under the left field, click the button that says "Add".
Type in the name.
Click "Okay".
To the right of the right field click "Add Current" to add everything you are wearing, or "Add (Target)" to add each thing you want it to dress you with individually.

If you created a new macro with a different name than "Normal", or are using an old one here is how you change the macro to use that dress instead.
Scroll down in the macro until you see:
// YOUR DRESS AGENT:
// IT IS OPTIONAL
// RECORD THE DRESS
// BETWEEN THE XXXXX
// XXXXXXXXXXXX
Dress: Normal
// XXXXXXXXXXXX
Right click the red line, and select "Remove Action"
Click "Yes"
Right click the blue line, and select "Begin Recording Here"
Switch to your Arm/Dress tab.
Press the "Dress" button in the top right corner.
Go back to your macro tab, and hit stop.
Congratulations! You have setup this macro!

Safe Advertising Setup:
There are only two things that you need to setup in this macro. One of them is the dress agent, so I will just refer you to the macro above because I explain how to setup that part in the last macro. It is no different in this macro. The second thing to setup, is your Ad. This is really simple if you have ever made an advertising macro before.

Scroll down until you see the following:
// YOUR AD:
// IT IS OPTIONAL
// RECORD YOUR AD
// BETWEEN THE XXXXX
// XXXXXXXXXXXX
// XXXXXXXXXXXX
Now in game, speak your one line of text.
Back in razor, hit stop.
NOTE: There is no need to add a pause or anything into the macro, it is included in the macro later.

Safe Gating Setup:

There are four things to setup in this macro. Two of them are the dress agent and the Ad, which are no different than the last two macros so look there for explanation on how to set them up. Note that the Ad in this one will appear right when you cast the gate, but still only once every 66 seconds so that you are not spamming.

The next thing to setup is your restock agent. This can be found under the "Agents" tab in razor. You have two options again here. You can setup "Restock Agent-2". Or you can setup a different restock agent and swap out the agent used in the macro.

Setting up a restock agent is easy:
Click the "Agents" tab in razor.
From the drop-down menu, select the Restock Agent you wish to setup.
Clear out the agent by pressing the "Clear List" button.
Click the "Add (Target)" button and target the following reagents: Mandrake Root, Sulfurous Ash, and Black Pearl.
When you click one, a menu should pop up.
Type "1" into the field, and hit "Okay".
Once you have finished with these 3 reagents, you have setup the Restock agent!

If you setup a different Restock agent than "Restock Agent-2", you need to swap it out in the macro, and here is how:
Scroll down until you see:
// YOUR RESTOCK AGENT:
// RECORD YOUR RESTOCK AGENT
// BETWEEN THE XXXXX
// XXXXXXXXXXXX
Exec: Restock Agent-2
// XXXXXXXXXXXX
Right click the yellow line, and select "Remove Action"
Click "Yes"
Switch to your "Hot Keys" tab.
Click the "+" for "Agents".
Find and click "Restock Agent-#". (# being the agent that you setup).
(Note: Don't use "Set Restock Hotbag-#". That is something different.)
Press the "Execute Selected" button in the top right corner.
Go back to your macro tab, and hit stop.
You have setup the Restock Agent.

Now for the easy one:
You need to re-target the "absolute target" as the runebook that you will keep the rune you are gating in.

Scroll down until you see:
// YOUR RUNEBOOK:
// RETARGET YOUR RUNEBOOK
// BETWEEN THE XXXXX
// XXXXXXXXXXXX
Absolute Target
// XXXXXXXXXXXX
Right click the blue line, and select "Re-Target".
Target the runebook you wish to use.
Open the runebook.
Click the page number at the bottom of the book that matches the rune you wish to gate.
Click the green button above the rune you wish to gate that says "Set Default".
Close the book.

Special thanks:

Smellz

Sorceror
Re: Muse's Banksitting Macros

Wow nice post. Never knew banksitting could be so complicated...lol

I helped The Mute Muse Beta Test this macro and it works well... I'm Quite impressed. And recommend this to anyone.

FacePump

Knight

i thought i was the only one.. im heartbroken.. i tested it also.. it works flawlessly

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

Hmm, there are still dead banksitters this morning who clearly don't have the macro running. How do I get the word to them?

Pretty retarded actually. Mute Muse, there is more to uo then bank sitting. I know you think bowing and twirling you char around is fun but you should try pvp sometime, you just might like it!

Pdx Lord

Wanderer

KrayzieBone;2033018 said:
Pretty retarded actually. Mute Muse, there is more to uo then bank sitting. I know you think bowing and twirling you char around is fun but you should try pvp sometime, you just might like it!
RUDE! some people enjoy doing other things then pvp

Ajax

Lord

why so angry?

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

If you knew me, you would know I do pvp. I just probably don't do it as often as you. Also, I am not really much of a banksitter. I only really started banksitting when everyone else stopped.

Keep in mind, I never said there was nothing else to uo, in fact I have stated the opposite many times. However, I do think it is a nice thing to have and people who enjoy it should be encouraged to.

Oh, btw: If you know that I bowed and twirled my char around, then you banksat with me at one of my events.

A stoned T-Rex;2033090 said:
Why do u want banksitters to not die? thats one of the fun parts of the game. i dont get it

Because when they die too much, a lot of them stop banksitting.
I like banksitters banksitting.

Ajax

Lord

A stoned T-Rex;2033090 said:
Why do u want banksitters to not die? thats one of the fun parts of the game. i dont get it

They can still be killed, just think of a better way

Fez_

Knight

haha mute you should make a macro for bank sitting partners

something along the lines of

Character 1
if hp 0
say help in party chat

Character 2
if system message 'help'

bank
restock agent (res reg)
cast resurrect
Target dead player

end if mana below ?

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

Deezy;2033577 said:
It can still be done.

Read the topic and what the macro is soposed to do. I never said this will stop people from killing you afk. However as you will notice my char tabbed in after you killed him afk. That means the macro is working and if any nice banker or anyone passing by decides to res me, my character will accept the res, put back on his clothes and continue advertising (for this macro in fact) as if you did nothing.

Deezy

Wanderer

The Mute Muse;2033617 said:
Read the topic and what the macro is soposed to do. I never said this will stop people from killing you afk. However as you will notice my char tabbed in after you killed him afk. That means the macro is working and if any nice banker or anyone passing by decides to res me, my character will accept the res, put back on his clothes and continue advertising (for this macro in fact) as if you did nothing.

That is pretty cool, I'm going to have to play around with it some. Good work on the macro!