UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Muse's Banksitting Macros

The Mute Muse

Sorceror
Re: Muse's Banksitting Macros

Deezy;2033645 said:
That is pretty cool, I'm going to have to play around with it some. Good work on the macro!

If you or anyone else has trouble setting it up, just aim me or post here and I can help.

Is there any way to get say 4 other non-gate advertisements in the gate macro? Also, I don't see how that 66 second wait is calculated, care to clue me in? Thanks again, you rock bro!

Buko

Wanderer

I'm new to the server, havent played in well over 5 years, and came from a small shard...that being said, I don't get it. Whats the point in afk bank sitting? especially if your not raising skills doing so. I'm not trying to be negative in anyway, I just dont get it

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

Buko;2046711 said:
I'm new to the server, havent played in well over 5 years, and came from a small shard...that being said, I don't get it. Whats the point in afk bank sitting? especially if your not raising skills doing so. I'm not trying to be negative in anyway, I just dont get it

lol

Some people like to show off their outfits or advertise for shit they are selling, or gate to their library/mall/vendor. Many real banksitters spend a lot of their time at the bank, on the forums. They might check their chars to see who else is there and maybe talk to friends and then go back to browsing the forums.

Also, some people like to hangout at banks and have to go afk for something irl.

The Mute Muse

Sorceror
Leme figure out how much it will cost me on my electric bill to leave my old busted up desktop running all day and maybe I will log in for the first time in forever and start banksitting. MAYBE!

The Mute Muse

Sorceror
I've made these for myself before, and I've lost them since, and they were extremely time consuming, which is why I'm suggesting you do it for me. Along with these macros, there's a couple more complex ones you could make -

Safe Gating - if someone blocks that rune spot, have it know to gate another spot, up to 5 different runes. Obviously, if all 5 get blocked it's time to proactively move the things in the way, but 5 seemed sufficient for me in the past.
Safe Ad - other than just calling guards (which is great) have it heal/cure/reflect when necessary. Sometimes the guards don't always help on a good sync ;) this could also be added to the above.

For the heal cure thing, I could do it. I could even do it well. I could make one that could survive all but the best combos. However, it approaches automated pvp territory and I don't want to get into that.

The blocked rune one, I actually made one just like that for someone who requested it a few months after I made this one. I lost it however when I reformatted my computer. It used the 1st 5 spaces in the runebook, and would attempt to gate them sequentially. It wouldn't take that long to make. I might just do it, but I don't feel like it today lol. Leme do it another day.

kdivers

Knight
Safe Ad - other than just calling guards (which is great) have it heal/cure/reflect when necessary. Sometimes the guards don't always help on a good sync ;) this could also be added to the above.

This counts as Automated PVP, and is illegal. Just an FYI

He made them to help people who advertise things afk or gate to a vendor mall afk. Its for when people kill them and they arent around. They work very well. My brother was one of those kids that likes to see what he can make a macro do.

kdivers

Knight
I enjoy(ed?) macro making as well. I like how I can run a macro and it creates 125 suits of leather armor and puts each piece in a separate chest. Or a macro to scav up a purple pot, recall, drop it, recall back, rinse and repeat