UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My new hat i couldnt pass up :!

FacePump

Knight

i had to buy it.. i have a small collection of different hats.. its just something i buy if i like the way it looks..

figured id share

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Ac.../Free+Punches+Snapback+Trucker+Cap-153085.jsp

only 14.50$ at hottopic ^^

Anenigma

Sorceror
My daughter loves Hot Topic..used to go to the store in downtown Toronto when we lived there...so much neat stuff

Dexter420

Sorceror
My daughter loves Hot Topic..used to go to the store in downtown Toronto when we lived there...so much neat stuff
You mean GAP??? LoL I used to love watching all the little "Goth" "Punks" buying all there silly little black clothes and spikes there, knowing it is Owned by GAP just made it fucking hilarious.

FacePump

Knight
this is one of my current favs.. i get alot of complements on it .. hard to find good jagger hats.. this one i had to get from germany

Anenigma

Sorceror
You mean GAP??? LoL I used to love watching all the little "Goth" "Punks" buying all there silly little black clothes and spikes there, knowing it is Owned by GAP just made it fucking hilarious.
Oh you have NO idea LOL...it was a phase...it passed...she's still got all the piercings tho..and has moved on to tattoos

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
Not everyone could pull that hat off, id be selective, don't show up to a Hell's Angels funeral with that on....a RL players of HELLO KITTY ONLINE meet-up might be fun!

Socko

Sorceror
I'll take one punch from you if I can return one back. Or maybe I'll jes do what you said and wear it at work... cool hat tho.. my kinda shit right there.

when u see a sign that a says free cookies does that mean you have to bring the cookies to give to them ??

ne ways.. ur welcome to come punch me in the face raz.. id love to see this one

You like getting hit in the face? Fucking emo shit right there.