UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My post on start a tailor

Fallen Faith

Wanderer
My post on start a tailor

When you first start off you character start with 50 tailoring and 50 on any wep skill (try not picking achery).
Now that you got this try to find a sheep pen, there are sone in Jhelm, Yew, and Moonglow
Go there and start killing sheep *hint kill the sheep then cut they up you get 6 wool from doing that insteed of 2 wool from sheering them. Well now that you got all this wool what are you going to do with it. Head over to your nearest tailor and find the spinning wheel. Double click the wool to the spinning wheel. Each wool creates 3 yarn. After doing this head over to a loom and start string up the yarn. It takes about 5 yarn to make a bolt of cloth which is 50 or 100 cloth (sorry can't remeber). About 80 wool gives you about 2400 cloth. After you gain your cloth you can start gathering leather. When you reach about 300 leather you can gm. To gm tailoring you need about 1000 cloth and 300 leather and 10 tailoring kits about.
ok start off with about 700 cloth and start making cloaks
after this take out 250 leather and start making leather gloves
then take out your remaking 300 cloth and make oiler cloth (this should bring you to about 99.5 tailoring)
then take your remaining 50 leather and make lether tunics
you should be gmed

then you can start doing BOD

I find the best way to do bods is by sell them skullcaps

The more tailors you have the better

Please leave a message if you see a mistake or and suggestions