UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My POV of the destruction.

you cannot edit client files when it's open.

i made my own treehack wand anims and ebolts.

they're all on youtube on old videos.

I just never figured out how to change mount animations.
Yoshi is shinos. If you edited all that then obviously you only have to edit the mount as in horse looks like yoshi. I don't see why you can edit wands but not mounts...

krisKBR21

Wanderer
Too much Cheetos and Mountain Dew for you Bo. Neither of us are on it.

I found this though and thought it was funny. When you were pretending like you weren't sterling archer. image.jpgimage.jpg

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
It's called trolling.

You have made like 5 forum accounts claiming they weren't you.

I'm glad you still have enough free time to look through pages of threads though.

Lol

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
And you consider that proof that My brother or myself is in the recording?

No

But after I posted it your response was. " that wasn't me I haven't played since 2014"

I know you're not in this video. I made that very clear. Base jumper even says in the video that you and your brother are on vacation with your parents when this was being recorded.

Lol

tech.

Sorceror
Yoshi is shinos. If you edited all that then obviously you only have to edit the mount as in horse looks like yoshi. I don't see why you can edit wands but not mounts...
shinis* not shinos.

if you've fucked with the program to edit the anims you'd understand how difficult it is to edit shit lol

Outkast KBR

Traveler
Zack wasn't in that Skype call.
You are the biggest idiot I've ever met on the Internet.

This is coming from Mickey, who has multiple alt personalities on the forums. No telling how many we dont even know about, this is also the same guy who went on for 3 pages on how we used to be bff's and we had skype calls and shit.

He's so desperate to be accepted.