UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

necro chivl bushido dexxer

Gisela

Bug Hunter
Re: necro chivl bushido dexxer

kellogs;547876 said:
Ask away Gisela. Im just starting off on this server any info on something im also doing is fine by me.
Well it seems like dexxers are extremely difficult to equip since they need sooo many properties as well as resists. I was wondering what artifacts and tots might be worth getting to make it a little easier. From what I have read here looted items and runic crafted goods are the ideal but it could take a very long time to build a suit that way.

kellogs

Wanderer

no anatomy? hmm
why what is the increase for damage for anatomy on this shard?

bennyw33d

Squire

NECRO\CHIV\BUSHIDO?

O-M-G should I say? you took way too many of different skills, for different playerstyle, on 1 char &_&

necro with CHIV mean you going to be karma-slut-raise-for-24\7

Focus on 1 or 2 skills, add all other skills to make them STRONGER. If you need ideas for skills, aslways look at UO.STRATICS.COM forums, they have there sometimes rly nice ideas.

Small TIP, also try TO-NOT based on specific suit type, keep the bonuses for what u rly must, and then u will feel the I-SUPER-MAN char and start having fun lol

PM me if u wish , will show u why to choose it,Having *cute* mage trained who *poof* bloods ele in 3-4 spells, faster then my tamer lol

Don't add magery\spellweaving too ,OK? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

emoooo

Sorceror

now that's a load of bullshit. Sampires are known to be one of the best tanks while doing respectable dps. The wraith version is viable too, and it doesn't require as much gear.
Karma isn't really an issue, the only thing you use chivalry for is divine fury to refresh your stamina and consecrate. So even if your karma goes negative you just have to cast consecrate more often.
I'll try to get some screenshots to show what a wraith paladin samurai is capable of.

kellogs

Wanderer

thank you emooo!.

I dont want a cute template. I dont want a mage that can get rid of bloods in 3 shots. I want a necro bushido pally :p
I know that template can be done cause theres posts all over stratics about it being good.Im just not so familiar with the ruleset of this shard and wanted to iron out some confusions I have.

emoooo

Sorceror

here's a couple of screenshots I just made.

Attachments

• Intrepid.jpg
    Intrepid.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 138

kellogs

Wanderer

Wow!. Honestly that looks like a lot of guys. I see liches and them green zombie things which i remember hitting a bit hard. Whats your stratagy behind something like this? is this a "champ spawn"? And finally does this character have a similar template to mine? I dont mind changing some off skills but I do want to keep bushido, necro, and chivl (as we all know) Nice pics btw very comic booky <--yes booky is a word.....now

kellogs;548971 said:
Wow!. Honestly that looks like a lot of guys. I see liches and them green zombie things which i remember hitting a bit hard. Whats your stratagy behind something like this? is this a "champ spawn"? And finally does this character have a similar template to mine? I dont mind changing some off skills but I do want to keep bushido, necro, and chivl (as we all know) Nice pics btw very comic booky <--yes booky is a word.....now
Go back a page to see his template, Yes it is a champ spawn in deceit, and the green zombies are rotting corpses and they are the most annoying mob in the game imo :)

emoooo

Sorceror

emoooo;547527 said:
115 sword
115 parry
120 bush
115 tactics
100 resist
40 necro
60 SS
55 (+7) chivalry

yup, here's my template.
The strategy is to keep Curse weapon at all times (it has about 20s duration at 60ss) for the 50% life leech, refresh your stamina with Divine fury when necessary and cast consecrate weapon whenever you can. Counter attack helps a lot too so if you have time try to keep that up.
In the meanwhile use whirlwind at every swing (and counter attack procs). Your mana will never go down (unless somebody mana drains you) so you wont need to worry about lmc/mr hit mana leech or anything else related to mana :)
It's arguable whether DCI is a good stat for that template if you're spawning. Until neira I think its best to be at 0 DCI so you can parry as much as possible (more counter attack procs = more damage + more health + more mana).
For the high end spawns this wont work though =d I tried mephitis at 0 DCI and the 4th lvl spawn utterly owned me. The terathan avengers hit for 20-25 dmg at 70 resists so it's best not to let them hit you =p

kellogs

Wanderer

thats great info. I see people have such low chivls and necro. Why over 100 bushido? I will play around with my current template for a while and see what i can take down then maybe drop anat for parry and see how tha goes. The good thing is, is that this will be my only char so i can invest some time into it and see what best works for me. thank you for the awsome info emooo. do you do in game tutorials lol?

emoooo

Sorceror

kellogs;549262 said:
thats great info. I see people have such low chivls and necro. Why over 100 bushido? I will play around with my current template for a while and see what i can take down then maybe drop anat for parry and see how tha goes. The good thing is, is that this will be my only char so i can invest some time into it and see what best works for me. thank you for the awsome info emooo. do you do in game tutorials lol?

bushido adds to your parry chance. 120 bushido/115 parry is like 37-8% chance to parry with 2 handed weapons.
I normally don't do tutorials in game but if you need help with anything, ill probably be on all night after 11pm cst. after that ill be away for a month.

bushido adds to your parry chance

And your Critical Hit chance.

kellogs;548971 said:
very comic booky <--yes booky is a word.....now

Of course it is...

I visit mine at least once a month. He sports a spotted bow tie, tweed hacking jacket and wellington boots.

What could be more comic than that?

:p

FE

cariocavip

Wanderer

Nice pic, emooo! Were you using whirlwind attack or momentum strike there? And why said "you are not going to be out of mana so don't care about lmc and hit leech mana stuff"? Did I miss any special set or skill? My samurai's mana without at least hit mana leech doesn't last long =/

I'm doing a lot researchs and got into even more questions about templates and certains bushido skills.
My template is
110 swdman
100 tactics
100 anatomy
100 parrying
95 bushido
75 chival
100 healing

and there is 20.0 points left (I'll have to wait one year yet to get more 20.0 -.-)

with str 90 , dex 95, int 40

I'm willing to have 120 swdman and 110 parrying or tactics, by now. Then, not very amused with my bushido skills, I thought about giving up on it and change it to resist spells and change swdman to fencing, to use an excepcional kryss to deal more dps and be able to use shields to add more magic properties to the set.

First I went to find any sucessful bushido grandmaster to hear it's testimonial, cuz maybe I am not extracting most of it. A guy I met in game, told me about a template 120 swdman, 120 bushido without parrying and with necro to 85, then he fast uses a ring +15 necro to cast vampire form (don't know very much what it does but I suppose it leechs life). But I'm refusing the idea of having a reagent based character, that would be my last choice.

I saw ppl arguing about Evade, if it evades indeed (spells and breath attacks), and I'm still in doubt about its effectiveness.

And I dunno much about counter attack attack and confidence. The first one you gotta be out of war mode, on a defensive instance and when u successfully parry an attack, u will instantly hit ur enemy? Can it be used with lghtning strike or momentum strike?
Confidence, you'll heal and gain stamina each time u parry a blow? Like 3-5 points on each successful parry?

I raised my dex to 95 and maybe I'll raise some more, cuz I saw a guy hunting yamandons, and he was like healing within 3 secs! I just thought how awesome was that! But he was an elder player on demise, and probrably had +stats ps.

And last not but not least, if I keep swordman skill based on comments, instead of changing to fencing with Kryss or short spear(2h weapon to increase parrying cuz of bushido), would it be Crescent Blade the best choice for me, cuz of its high dps based on high speed and damage 2h weapon?

Thanks in advance.

Sly-demise

Sorceror

cariocavip;561907 said:
And I dunno much about counter attack attack and confidence. The first one you gotta be out of war mode, on a defensive instance and when u successfully parry an attack, u will instantly hit ur enemy? Can it be used with lghtning strike or momentum strike?

Out of war mode? No, you can just use Counter Attack while fighting mobs in order to gain a "bonus attack" for each successful parry you do with the spell activated. I say bonus attack because the counter attack does not affect your normal hit ratio meaning you will do your normal attacks + counter attacks in addition to those. If you're lucky, this could make you hit an enemy 3 times when you would normally hit 2.

Also, this can be combined with Lightning Strike or Momentum Strike but also with any special move, like Crushing Blow or Infectious Strike.

emoooo

Sorceror

cariocavip;561907 said:
Nice pic, emooo! Were you using whirlwind attack or momentum strike there? And why said "you are not going to be out of mana so don't care about lmc and hit leech mana stuff"? Did I miss any special set or skill? My samurai's mana without at least hit mana leech doesn't last long =/

I'm doing a lot researchs and got into even more questions about templates and certains bushido skills.
My template is
110 swdman
100 tactics
100 anatomy
100 parrying
95 bushido
75 chival
100 healing

and there is 20.0 points left (I'll have to wait one year yet to get more 20.0 -.-)

with str 90 , dex 95, int 40

I'm willing to have 120 swdman and 110 parrying or tactics, by now. Then, not very amused with my bushido skills, I thought about giving up on it and change it to resist spells and change swdman to fencing, to use an excepcional kryss to deal more dps and be able to use shields to add more magic properties to the set.

First I went to find any sucessful bushido grandmaster to hear it's testimonial, cuz maybe I am not extracting most of it. A guy I met in game, told me about a template 120 swdman, 120 bushido without parrying and with necro to 85, then he fast uses a ring +15 necro to cast vampire form (don't know very much what it does but I suppose it leechs life). But I'm refusing the idea of having a reagent based character, that would be my last choice.

I saw ppl arguing about Evade, if it evades indeed (spells and breath attacks), and I'm still in doubt about its effectiveness.

Confidence, you'll heal and gain stamina each time u parry a blow? Like 3-5 points on each successful parry?

I raised my dex to 95 and maybe I'll raise some more, cuz I saw a guy hunting yamandons, and he was like healing within 3 secs! I just thought how awesome was that! But he was an elder player on demise, and probrably had +stats ps.

And last not but not least, if I keep swordman skill based on comments, instead of changing to fencing with Kryss or short spear(2h weapon to increase parrying cuz of bushido), would it be Crescent Blade the best choice for me, cuz of its high dps based on high speed and damage 2h weapon?

Thanks in advance.

I was using whirlwind on all the pictures. On one of them, where the double attack is, I used counter attack + normal swing, whirlwind on both.
This template is based on leech. You don't need healing. Either get Curse weapon or vamp form or you can have both. You don't need any mana related mods because you will leech enough mana every swing. Wraith form gives you about 14% mana leech at 60ss. If you have a mana leeching slayer you're better off with vamp form - you get 40% mana leech.
Bushido is actually pretty useful. It gives you up to 40% parry, perfection(for bosses and paragons), evasion works, counter attack multiplies your dps, lightning strike is nice for single targets.
Dex is capped at 150 so healing at 3s is not possible on demise. At 150 dex you get 4s heals. btw having healing and less than 100 dex is a waste of points.
are you talking about single target dps or multiple targets? For single target with high resists look for a weapon with armor ignore (like hatchet). If the target has low resists, like the DF for example, you're better off with a double strike weapon (Crescent Blade). For multiple targets use whirlwind (double axe).