UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

necro not gaining?

Ortiz

Sorceror
Hi all, trying to train necro and it wont budge. I have 208.9 skill points necro is pointed up at 40.0 and I tried casting wraith form and horrific beast. I dont remember needing spirit speak to train necro before. Is this the case now? I dont need ss on this char so I would rather train without it.

raveX

Page
No SS required to gain necro. You should be gaining pretty easily. Just double check your skill lock, toggle it until back to 'up' just to be sure not some odd bug with that. Not sure how long of a time period you are saying it 'wont budge for you'. You talking minutes and just being impatient or this been going on for longer? If it doesn't resolve, page a GM.

Ortiz

Sorceror
wraith form macro been running for about 2 hours. double checked skill lock. it is pointing up