UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Need help to Macro Alchemy with Razor

KillahHybrid

Sorceror
Need help to Macro Alchemy with Razor

I recorded a simple macro as this:

Double Click on Mortar and Pastel
than click on cure
pause 3000

This seems to work but once that particular Mortar and Pastel breaks that it wont macro anymore even though I have a bunch of Mortar and Pastels in my bag. Is there a way to make it select the next one?

Addicted

Disciple
Re: Need help to Macro Alchemy with Razor

Be sure to right click on the line for "double click mortar" and change it to select by type. That will select any mortar in your bag instead of just the one you recorded.

Normally when you use a tool to make something, after you make it the gump comes back up so Razor records that. At the end of the macro, the last step is a "wait for gump" line in the macro.

When the mortar (or any other tool) breaks, that gump doesn't come up. The trick is to delete that line and replace it with a pause. The length of the pause should be just as long as it takes to make whatever item you are making.

KillahHybrid

Sorceror
Re: Need help to Macro Alchemy with Razor

Addicted;2113068 said:
Be sure to right click on the line for "double click mortar" and change it to select by type. That will select any mortar in your bag instead of just the one you recorded.

Normally when you use a tool to make something, after you make it the gump comes back up so Razor records that. At the end of the macro, the last step is a "wait for gump" line in the macro.

When the mortar (or any other tool) breaks, that gump doesn't come up. The trick is to delete that line and replace it with a pause. The length of the pause should be just as long as it takes to make whatever item you are making.

Thanks, that works...

Cossi

Traveler
Really helpful!
And how can i restock reags from a bag near me, on the floor?
Is it also possibile to set more than 1 keg to refill?

Thanks in advice!

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
I may get some guff for this, but as far as crafting and/or skill training, I've found that UOSteam and the available macros are far easier to use and quicker than Razor.