UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Need some help

Droidx

Sorceror
Hey Guys,
I'm currently decorating a tower, and im in need of taxidermy kits but i don't have them money for all of them, is anyone able to donate a few i would like all the heads that are possible....Thank you!

susejmaster

Traveler
Didnt even know such a thing existed @_@

Where does one get one of these taxidermy kits, and how are they used?
u buy them from tanners I think and you just go to one of the like 15 mobs it can be used on, kill that mob and then use the kit like you would a skinning knife and wala u have a polar bear head or ettin face that u can put on your wall.

susejmaster

Traveler
Hey Guys,
I'm currently decorating a tower, and im in need of taxidermy kits but i don't have them money for all of them, is anyone able to donate a few i would like all the heads that are possible....Thank you!
I might have a few left overs u can have lemme look

susejmaster

Traveler
Prices for taxidermy kits vary from 80,000 to 110,000 gold. Faction towns in Felucca with a negative tax rate may sell them for as low as 70,000.

The player will need the following items to create a trophy:
  • Taxidermy Kit
  • 10 boards
  • corpse of one of the below mentioned creatures, which will give:
    Orc Trophy

Gorilla Trophy

Troll Trophy

Brown Bear Trophy

Polar Bear Trophy

Great Hart Trophy

Big Fish Trophy