UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

need spot for keep (step down from castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fraser+

Wanderer
Hi I'm looking for a spot to place a stone keep that's a bit smaller than a castle. If you know any spots or would like to sell me a plot to fit my keep. Please pm me in game. Character name is Fraser or yikes or lil yikes.

Zoshiro

Wanderer
"This section is not to ask for items or handouts.

Do not post here about things you want or would like to be given.

Threads asking for items will be deleted."

Hmm you didn't read the "Read this before posting"

Last edited:

Fraser+

Wanderer
And who do you think you are the forum police. I'm not asking for handouts.simply asked for an available keep spot. How about minding your own business and don't comment on my post unless your willing to help. You should be more helpful and less negative towards others...

Last edited:

Zoshiro

Wanderer
Uhh how am I a dick, all I did is post from the
Free depot rules - read before posting anything in this section!

If the guy bothered reading it he would have seen, which he didn't even though it was in bold red print stickied, so I posted it on there...wtf do you mean i troll and not play? Ive been on server for a few weeks, remember you sent offer saying you would help me tame some stuff, but then bailed on me and never heard back. Ya you are sooo helpful.

Large plots are in demand here, you aren't going to find many spots like that and the value is not low. So ya, asking for stuff worth a few million on here seems totally off when it says this forum *is not for beggars* in big red letters. How the fuck is that not a hand out? Lol this server has the worst people on the forum, I swear. Just being courteous and letting you know you are in the forum because you were too stupid to read...you should be thankful and quit crying. This isn't Candyland online, it is fucking UO...if I see you in the game I can kill you and loot your body, yet trying to be courteous on the forums is bad? Hahaha it is so lame you just are mad cause I made you feel stupid, so you try to turn it into a personal attack. Keep begging! You are bad at forums, too. Omfg, can I get a keep, castle, tower, or 18x18 spot or 4 while we are at it? Any one works!

ps- if any new players want some help finding/taming some solid pets just pm me or feel free to ask any questions. I won't even offer to help/answer and then just ignore and blow you off like Susejmaster!

susejmaster

Traveler
i offered a guy named like yagyu a few weeks ago but he would go to bed before i get off work and got them very quickly anyway.i never once said your name, just that some ppl do troll for shits and gigs. your panties are for sure wadded with that wall of text. If you were once asking for help yourself your backhanded comments are pretty cool bro....

Status
Not open for further replies.