UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New addition to the forum..

R

Ryan

New addition to the forum..

Users can no longer post links to the forum unless they have at least 15 posts. This is to prevent the spam bots that signup and post poker links and what have you.

Thanks,
Ryan

R

Ryan

Re: New addition to the forum..

let-it-bleed said:
Ryan, I've seen this done before on another forum and the bots simply started putting spaces in web addresses, putting them in
Code:
's, saying www.happy dot com, or things similar to this. You may want to work on a filter that covers more ground.

BTW,

Posts are shown TWO times on a user's profile to the left of his or her posts.

:edit:
I see you fixed the Posts thing...*feels helpful*[/QUOTE]

Thanks for reporting the flaw :)

R

Ryan

let-it-bleed said:
Aye, but the gear almost seems suited for the RunUO website over this one.

And Ryan,
You're welcome ^.^

(First time a GM has put nice words my way)

:edit:

Currently Active Users:
Threads: , Posts: , Members:
Welcome to our newest member,

Not displaying?

Currently Active Users: 70
Threads: 32,825, Posts: 292,849, Members: 14,274
Welcome to our newest member, Gk-

Displays for me...?

hoglegs

Sorceror

let-it-bleed said:
hmmm...must just be this comp. ill check on my other comp in a few hours. sorry to post so much!

could be a cookie problem? (not the edible kind)

If i clcik new posts after I sign on I get an error page. I have to click a news link Ryan has done this from there hit new posts for it to work. This happened last time this forums looked like this. Might just be something on my side though.:/

Valvorius Fess said:
If i clcik new posts after I sign on I get an error page. I have to click a news link Ryan has done this from there hit new posts for it to work. This happened last time this forums looked like this. Might just be something on my side though.:/

I have the same problem. I thought it was IE but then I started using Firefox again and I still get the same error.

The Borg

Wanderer
Since when did GM's delete houses for no reason?

I just would like the truth, but Gm's and counselors have told me guildmaster (friend in real life) completely different information..so either one person is just making up information and giving it out as fact or both have no idea at all--which says volumes about the lack of knowledge that people have who run this shard. I love Uo, but when my friend gets on and his houses is gone and his stuff is gone, and a GM says that it was owned on the same IP and then a counselor says they have no explanation then people should check with others before issuing information. Furthermore, if a Gm or whoever deleted the building they should consult the person first before doing so to at least warn them or put a sign outside of there house. And NO, it was not IDOC i have a house right near his and check his house and he said he refreshed it FOUR days ago....now unless house decay has changed to four days then something has happened. Thnx, just would like a REAL and TRUTHFUL explanation and information regarding this matter.