UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New dueling pits

Irina

Wanderer
New dueling pits

Three new dueling pits were added today. They are called Breathless Peak, Hidden Blizzard, and Rooftop Playhouse. Some of the old dueling pits were also taken out. Expect two to three more dueling pits in the next two weeks.

Enjoy :)

Poo Tang

Wanderer
Re: New dueling pits

How many new Duel pits are we gonna have in ...and are they gonna use those for the 1v1 torneys

GradGT

Sorceror

seriously though the gates should be closer on some of them, the gates should be right at the arena so you don't have to hike there.

Irina

Wanderer

Which ones are you talking about? I moved the Pagan Nights moongate, and I removed Trinsic Picnic/Rooftop Playhouse. I think all the other gates are pretty close.

Irina

Wanderer

Poo Tang said:
How many new Duel pits are we gonna have in ...and are they gonna use those for the 1v1 torneys

I plan on having 10 total at the end, but I keep changing some and taking them out/etc so I don't know when we'll get to the perfect number. I usually test a duel pit for a few days before I decide to keep them and out of 8 new ones, 4 have stayed in so far.

1v1 tourneys are completely different matters. They deal with an arena that can hold much more people than a duel pit :)

elohdee

Knight

You should make some arenas with like some cool walls around so you can hide behind them :(

GradGT

Sorceror

The pagan nights one was far away, glad that's fixed... I forget the name of the other one but it's the big wooden one with like the largest actual duel area. That one was a good arena just the gate was a little too far away.

Irina

Wanderer

Grad said:
The pagan nights one was far away, glad that's fixed... I forget the name of the other one but it's the big wooden one with like the largest actual duel area. That one was a good arena just the gate was a little too far away.

That was Rooftop Playground. I might re-add it. It depends, I'll want to talk to Krrios about it.