UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Resource Vendor

Dealing Leather and Magical Leather Suits, Bard Items, Weapons, Wands, Potions.
I am currently working on a rune library there from the master inscriptioness Jynx.

I have no need for a Marked or unmarked runebook vendor as I have someone in mind for that.

I am looking for people to place vendors for free. I am looking for resource vendors only (not crappy hand outs that every other vendor has). I am also looking for long term vendors, not vendors who want to sell a bunch of stuff then leave. This is a pretty well known area so traffic might be slow at first but if you stick with it, it will boom.

Some common sense rules:
- No selling of the same items of other vendors (I let you place under the assumption if you do a resource then thats the only thing you do [a specialty]).
- No scamming
- No lotto vendors
- Do not leave your vendor unstocked for a week, or I will cancel the contract. If you need a leave of absence, aim me.
- Leave a book in your vendor with your aim and email.

Vendors currently needed: Plants, Potions, Bod Rewards, things of that nature.

To get ahold of me you can aim me. My aim is "YourDaGhay"