UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New roleplayers on the block.

awb

Sorceror
New roleplayers on the block.

Hello.

I'd like to formally introduce myself and a couple of the guilds I roleplay with. I figured I'd do it out of character just for ease. I mostly play 3 characters from 3 different guilds. They're UO adaptions of my D&D characters and I've done some hard work getting them to fit well.

First is Burian, the Guildmaster (for lack of a better title) of the Blackfeather Merchant Company. He's a treasure hunter with all of the treasure hunter skills, even the "useless ones" (detect hidden, remove trap). He oversees the trades, resource gathering and... some of our less on-the-level activities.

Secondly I play a Ranger named Aharun. Not a typical Archer/Tamer template but he's loads of fun to play and RP with. He's in a guild founded by a paladin called the Favored Souls. Their mission is quite cliche but their aim is to fight evil wherever they can find it. Evil titles are grounds for dismissal from the guild.

Lastly, I play Eliezer. (Yes, I know it's in the Daemon random name generator) He's a frequent character in our campaigns that involve the Red Wizards of Thay, and that is the guild he oversees in UO. They are a group of evil aligned mages who want nothing but to claim, steal, usurp and dominate power.

There are several people/characters in each guild and if you'd like to use any for your campaigns/events just let me know. I've been away for too long but I'm back now and would like to RP with you great people. I've already had some conversations with Two Wolves and I'm currently catching up on rpring.com.

We're all centered out of Moonglow, with my friends and I owning most of the real estate on the island. If you want to meet me in game and I'm not AFK, you can usually catch me at the Blackfeather crafting building steps outside of Moonglow north gate.

Thanks and nice to meet you all.

willwehling

Wanderer
Re: New roleplayers on the block.

I would be interested in joining a rp guild. I have a thief, nec fencer, and several other characters in training. I also have a champ char that is in a wnother guild, but planning to leave him in there

Two Wolves

Knight

Bruian has an active RP group and we are negotiating the merger of his alliance with the [DAA] Demise Adventurers Alliance RP Guilds. That will make roughly eight active RP guilds for new people to choose from.

For those who are interested I also highly recommend registering on RP Ring. There we can offer public and private discussion forums for your guild members and leaders. These really help guild communication and organization.

RP Ring hosted forum for your Guild

Welcome aboard.

Bjorg

Wanderer

Welcome Bruian,
We would be indeed glad to have you role play with us in the Demise Adventurers Alliance (DAA) PM me if you need further information or require assistance.

Bjorg

yyun006

Wanderer

Do we have a RP town in Demise??? I am thinking to make one of my char rp and he is going to be a mineral scientist and thinking to start a school in the rp town

WarUO

Sorceror

We do not have a specified town each of our guilds have there own sections they call home. The only thing close to a town would be State of Yew, but I do believe they will not accept you witch craft there.

yyun006

Wanderer

I am no witchcraft... I am a honorable scientist who devot my life for the good of society!

*look around*

Well is just my lab explode from time to time...

*look around again*

Nevermind...

(we can rp in the forum right? just make sure)

Two Wolves

Knight

The people of the State of Yew are highly inventive. They have cannon, musket and grenades that they use in war time. If you can distract one of the emissaries from their busy schedule, I am sure they would have you join their town and give you a lab setup some place secure, like a reinforced room in the military barracks.

Their buildings are all around the clearing by the Yew crossroads.

Be aware, orcs are rampaging in the area because they believe that State of Yew is holding their "breeders" prisoner somewhere in town.

yyun006

Wanderer

Very well, I shall look into it when I finish my research project in dagger Island, I am currently looking at the heavy metal effect on the polar bear in the island, it is going well... I will keep you guys update once I finished my research on that matter