UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Scavenger Hunt!

Irina

Wanderer
New Scavenger Hunt!

[EDIT] I created/thought up this before I left UOGamers. Now that I'm back, I've decided to hold it again. [/EDIT]

THE STARTING DATE OF THIS EVENT IS 7/20/05!

PLEASE DO NOT PAGE ABOUT THIS EVENT

Scavenger Hunt

This is a *new* type of Scavenger Hunt for Hybrid, but I think it will bring positive results.

Basically, here is how it will go:

1: I will ask for a list of items, that range in rarity and price.
2: You bring me those items within the next few days when I announce to do so, and I mark off your name. (ONLY TURN THINGS IN TO ME!)
3: Twice a day, I will BROADCAST where I am in game for you all to come and turn your items in. I will mark off your name when I do that. PLEASE DO NOT PAGE ASKING WHEN THAT WILL BE! IT WILL BE WHENEVER I AM READY TO COLLECT! Please understand that I have a life in real life as well and that I can't be on at all times to collect for the event.
4: After I've collected that list from everyone, I'll ask for another list of items for the people who were on my first list.
5: As the lists go on, the items will get harder to find, and more rare, but never will I ask for one of a kind items, or something as expensive as a CUB item.
6: At the end of the hunt, when I'm done with my lists, I will give everyone still in it a prize. To ensure rarity in the item, the item will be named the person's name. That way no two of them will be named the same thing.

Boundries:

1: No one will be allowed to participate that haven't completed all of the rounds.
2: You may NOT ask staff for an item to be given to you that are on the lists if you cannot find it.
3: If you were not online or in game for the first few lists, they will be posted on the forums once they are given out.
4: If you complete one list, you may not ask for another. No one will be given a "head start"

Types of items that might be asked for:

*Reward Dyetubs
*Reward cloaks/robes
*Renamed "trammy" clothing
*BOD rewards
*Ethereal
*Tournament trophies

***Note: Lists might not include something that was listed above, and I might ask for something completely different.***

Sweet Deal Thx Gm's

Thx for the new events Irina Love uo games best roll playin game ever
and thx for changin the events up yours truly yours Hellraiser

Irina

Wanderer
naga753 said:
for this how will there be a winner?
who ever gives you the stuff first??

There will be multiple winners, not just one :) Whoever gets to the final round no matter how many people are in it will win.

Irina

Wanderer
Re: New Scavenger Hunt!

If you win, you get random items back (the higher end ones), and the personalized prize.

Vipe

Wanderer

Irina said:
6: At the end of the hunt, when I'm done with my lists, I will give everyone still in it a prize. To ensure rarity in the item, the item will be named the person's name. That way no two of them will be named the same thing.

aww then it wont be worth alot lol i wouldnt wanna buy something that says " Monkey Man's bla bla" lol

Irina

Wanderer

kidvipe023 said:
aww then it wont be worth alot lol i wouldnt wanna buy something that says " Monkey Man's bla bla" lol

Well that was just an idea, the person could name it whatever they liked (as long as it didn't have cursing etc...)

Scorpio X

Wanderer

For things where it says "6 easter eggs" is that 6 eggs in one bag or six bags with one egg in each?