UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New to hybrid

Hello all :) I am new to hybrid and had uo nostalgia :) I do need a little help so anything that can help me boost in my training id appreciate it:) im in brit bank but it seems some people are afk or somethign if you can give me a helping hand id appreciate it :) ty

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
has anyone given you regs yet?

if they haven't I can.
I'll be on tomorrow once I get off duty in the am.

skype in sig.

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
hey man didnt notice this till this morning.. i was at the raider game and got a little carried away.. went to bed early lol . I should be home in about 6 hours.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Hey kookie think ill take ya up on that.. having a bit of a time trying to get some sort of funds to progress forward boss
It sounds and is kind of tedious but... When I started here I actually found alot of weapons/armor dis guarded at banks and sold them to npc vendors in different towns. While doing this I would just grab a npc escourt, take them to where they need to be and sell my bank garbage to that towns npc. (most people will gate ya where ya need to be if you cant) It adds up very fast if your just trying to buy regs to get started.

Fyi normally ill be a dick and tell people this section is not for asking for things only giving them away.. But this sections been as dead as forum moderation lately so why not lol

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
Also, you should make a tamer ASAP. When I had no money. I'd hunt. And now you can hold up to 50k on your person... Plus a beetle. And then I would take the garbage weapons and armor. I wouldn't even item id them. Anything that would sell to a npc under 1k wasn't worth IDing and id sell it and double my money

Start hitting me up on Skype if you need help or advice man