UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New to UO Gamers, Question...

Gogarth

Wanderer
No, this shard is Feluccia only. Though if you do perfer Trammel you can play on the AOS versoin of UO gamers, Demise.

Tiens-hybrid

Wanderer
Fel = pvp
Trammel = no pvp

You should try fel, I'm officially from trammel.. but UO is way more interesting if you can fight things with brains (some of them :))

Saibot, if you are coming from a trammel based server (OSI was trammel based as that was where 95% of the players were), it may take a while to get used to doing things in Felluca. You can no longer take for granted that mining areas, logging areas, or even dungeon entrances are safe, and are subject to frequent visits by PK's (Player Killers). Even inside of dungeons, you have to worry about both the monsters and PK's. But don't let any of that discourage you. Give it about a month, and I think you will find out what the majority of players here have already discovered, being that the Felluca rule set makes for a much more interesting and enjoyable game, and will require you to make full use of your characters skills and stats.

moojub

Wanderer
i think about a month ago there were a lot of problems with pks oustide of the city within wind trapping people within the entrance, dunno if it is still a prob or if they are even allowed to enter anymore.

KingAl037

Sorceror
huh i'm pretty sure pk's can get into wind the first time i've found the place on this shard i saw 3 reds walk inside and they kill me soon enough...oh and a slight correction on the top "100 percent safe in duel zone" haha maybe if u make it INISIDE..but there r usualy groups of reds camping the outside..its the eziest way to trap new people so beware...

treehouse

Sorceror
pks can get into wind, but there is an area in the back where they cant get to, well its possible but i dont think anyone would do it...(thinking about making a char that just stays in there at all times and kills the unsuspecting tamers muahaha)

Keystone

Wanderer
Only requirement to get into wind is 70 magery. I used to hunt alot in wind park on Siege. Didn't have to many interuptions there.