UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New website :)

R

Ryan

New website :)

Ok, I spoke with my doctor and it sounds like I will be able to get back to simple things (computer stuff) within a few days of my surgery. I am going to be working on a new site for the UO Gamers shard, which should make it feel more UO like around here.

I know that a lot of you hate this site (I do too :)) so its time for a makeover!

Also along with the entire re-make there will be an entirely new set of Rules, and did I mention....

they will be.... enforced! :eek:

Have fun!

Willis-

Wanderer
Is the new website going to be using vbulletin still? Or are you going to make your own page from scratch?

C

Cricket

I like how the forums work...

In fact, I don't mind the whole website layout...

Just switching the colors up to keep things interesting would satisfy me.

:>

~C

Juvenile

Wanderer
I like this website, it's very .. Organized. Well get back on your comp fast! Am looking forward to new website.

As long as the new rules don't include "no vulgar language" .........I'm think the whole Freedom of Speech thing this forum has going is way cool.

A

AllasPancakes

Will the new rules include *no hardcore B*tt Licking? Btw a late gratz from The one and only pancake in uo.

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
omfg ryan now i can get back to constantly pwning u in cs :D, jk u rape me, anyway, glad to see ur back is better.

but i wont be able to play cs for a while, cuz i moved and my brothers comp stayed at my moms and im left with this pece of shit, anyway ill give u time to practice up =}

<3 [_cSg_]eeyore =D

Homer-hybrid

Wanderer
make a darker background plz. light colors hurt my eyes and i'm pretty blind already. Just thought i'd tell ya :) . Hope u feel better :) .

Vexorcism

Wanderer
Homer said:
make a darker background plz. light colors hurt my eyes and i'm pretty blind already. Just thought i'd tell ya :) . Hope u feel better :) .

I'm sure he'll take into consideration your eye sight while contructing a new web page color template...........

What?? lol

:confused: :confused: