UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Newbie question] on Skill build

kyb15

Squire
[Newbie question] on Skill build

hey, i am a newbie and need a litle help out there...

i created my 1st char and i intend him to be a warrior/fencer. this is the build i came up with:
100 anat
100 tactics
100 fencing
100 healing
100 chivalry
100 focus
100 resisting magic
100/100/25

what should u change and how? and where should i use 120 scrolls etc? what skills can be lowered? i think i need some pro tips on building my char unless i wanna end up with something useless... thanks!

Re: [Newbie question] on Skill build

kyb15;423663 said:
hey, i am a newbie and need a litle help out there...

i created my 1st char and i intend him to be a warrior/fencer. this is the build i came up with:
100 anat
100 tactics
100 fencing
100 healing
100 chivalry
100 focus
100 resisting magic
100/100/25

what should u change and how? and where should i use 120 scrolls etc? what skills can be lowered? i think i need some pro tips on building my char unless i wanna end up with something useless... thanks!

You can drop Chiv down to 60 or lower, depending on what you are going to do. And you can completely get rid of focus and just use mana regen armor.

That frees about 140 skill points.

And I would burn scrolls in fencing, tactics, anatomy and resist. As for the other 60 addtional points. Add another 20 scroll or just add on focus again or more to chiv.

kyb15

Squire
Re: [Newbie question] on Skill build

thanks! yes, i think 60 chiv might be enough, since all i need is Divine Fury, Consecrate Wep and Enemy of one.