UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Night Mares!

Big mama

Wanderer
Night Mares!

I am looking to buy a rune to a night mare spawn. Needs to be right next to the spawn so you can recall next to the animal. I am willing to pay good money so if anyone needs some quick cash give me a yell.

Big mama

Wanderer
Re: Night Mares!

This is the deal. Who ever will take me to the Spawn and I can mark the rune. I will give you 15k for each one completed. I give you the cash after each rune marked so I can verify that they are correct. I will mark. I am a trustworthy person and you can so mark this thread so after the transaction. I stand by my word

Darthjogar

Wanderer

ill show u best spot in game no reds and not too many ppl know bout its the 3rd spot for 75k aim Malice Grimstar

Big mama

Wanderer

Darthjogar said:
ill show u best spot in game no reds and not too many ppl know bout its the 3rd spot for 75k aim Malice Grimstar

i dont have aim but if you take me there i will pay. I need proof first so i dont get scammed

Tzetze

Wanderer

If you search these boards for "nightmare spawn" you will find a pic showing the exact t2a spawns.

Tzetze

Wanderer

Had to make 15 posts before I could post the pic.

Here it is... (spawn locations are marked in red)

Tzetze

Wanderer

The mares get tamed pretty soon after they spawn. Then you gotta wait for the next random spawn to occur. Can take anything up to 3 hours. They usually spawn within an hour or so. Just keep checking.

Big mama

Wanderer

lol right you mean to tell me they spawn in the middle of the savages right. I find that hard to believe

Tzetze

Wanderer

If you don't like savages, you can always try the spawn in the middle of the dread spiders in covetous. :)

Tzetze

Wanderer

I guess so. It'd be worth to see his reaction after spending 60k+ for runes to savage spawns. :p

I'll give up on waiting for any thanks.

Darthjogar

Wanderer

Buy savage skin paint from me for 10k a pop and saveages dont attack u while u wear it :) thats what i do