UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

No skill Gain in fencing.

ThePope

Traveler
Hi, my character was 100 anatomy, 100 tactic, 106.4 fencing. I used a 120 Scroll for the 3 skills and started training. In about an hour i was 120 anatomy, 120 tactic and 106.4 fencing. Not even 0.1 gain in fencing. I paged a gm and let hit keep hitting for another hour. Still 106.4. Still no answer in game.

The 3 skills are marked up, i checked in steam and also with the in-game skill interface in case steam was buggy. All marked up.

Base total skill is 446.6, so not capped.
weapon used is dagger from bs shop.
Target was another character.

Thank for looking into this.

LittleMary

Traveler
I had a similar issue with this after playing with soulstone and sunch of other characters and then I trained swords. Now, I didnt even play with that character on the soulstones... But somehow it wouldnt raise at all after that login...(It was 15 min before I played with soulstones on other chars...) I wouldnt say I was that patient with it.. But I locked all skills in uosteam, put all arrow down, put all arrow up, then locked skills I did not want to raise.

In this world of magic. It seemed to have fixed my issue or worked as a decent placebo to an issue that might never have existed. (No gain in 15 min at 60+- sword seemed a little over kill)

ThePope

Traveler
i tried putting all on locked then, up all on down then up, logging out logging in... I was fighting my samp which has 720 skill point, 120 sword... etc...
tried it all :(

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Soulstone some skills and train on earth elementals or cu sidhe or whatever tough creature you have. Always took me like 3 hours to raise from 0