UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

none-faction PK guild?

Havagrim

Wanderer
Start one? :)

I might make a pk char and kick in hehe.. Not at the moment tough. To little people to fight.. I have a hard time finding faction enemys to fight as it is :p

Havagrim said:
Start one? :)

I might make a pk char and kick in hehe.. Not at the moment tough. To little people to fight.. I have a hard time finding faction enemys to fight as it is :p

That doesn't make any sense man :) you can kill ANYONE as a pk, so how is finding opponents as a pk harder than finding faction enemies? :p

Havagrim

Wanderer
Well, you are kinda right hehehe.. My point tough was the fact that I hardly ever see any faction enemies, and thus its even less likley to find people who are "blue" in Felucca. Most people who wants to pvp joins a faction. It seems atleast.

But then again. Im not on that much these days, and I recon I dont look hard enough thru dungeons and so on to find anyone to fight. :)

Hardstyler85

Wanderer
Im making a guild now, simple rules of no faction and pure player killer guild. Think Havas comming asell ;) Were looking for more members.

-There are certin requirements, like we dont accept people who are completly new unless its someone we know!
-We want people who can take care of themselves, not asking for money/items and ofhter misc things constantly
-We try to fight together, but when you join this guild, dont freak out because one of your friends might have been killed/gets killed by us.

You know where to find me if youre interested or want to know more

-Pavo

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
my pk char is in teh making and it'll be kl to set up a guild. I hate just killing factioners, will be fun killing any blue i see aswell.