UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[NUTZ] Idoc guild open recruitment

cazec274

Sorceror
After about a month coming back me and two of my friends are finally stocked up again and looking to do some idocs/pvp. We are having open recruitment for our new idoc/pvp guild [NUTZ]. We are looking for old vets and new players that will actually play with the guild and put some kind of effort into finding/timing idocs and pvping. If you have any questions please feel free to post here or pm me about the guild. If you are one that will rage log and are not looking to just have a good time please do not reply. Remember this is an old ass game, don't cry about it!

Req:
Own restock
Skype/aim
Both red and blue characters
Be able to listen to caller
Must actually help the guild, don't expect to just log in and loot an idoc without helping at it
Be able to take jokes and joke around
NO RAGERS

cazec274

Sorceror
After 2 days of recruitment we are at around 6 players in the guild and have other players waiting to get in. Thanks all for joining and we are still welcoming anyone interested in pvp/idocs

cazec274

Sorceror
Thanks to all wishing us good luck. We are up to around 11 players and have a couple older players coming back and joining up. We will be accepting a couple more members so if you like to pvp and idoc join today!!!

cazec274

Sorceror
After one week of open recruitment and around 17 or 18 recruits later we are now going to take a different approach on recuiting. We will now have a testing phase on all recruits unless refered by another member. Why are we doing this? We want to recuit serious players that are going to be active and help out. We don't want to have mass numbers and no one to be on. Right now we have active members and are looking to get a couple more. Testing phase will last around two weeks to make sure if your wanting to help time you actually go out and find houses and help. If your more for the pvp part we want to make sure you will be there to back the guild up whenever you are on. If you are pretty active and are serious about joining skype me or find a member running around to get intouch with me.

We all communicate through skype so please download it if you are interested in joining

Skype tony.tango2 to join or for more info

Takeover

Sorceror
Not to flame or troll you in this thread, just wondering why you let Viker in who's the biggest joke on this server, and not even close to a pvper, or idocer?

cazec274

Sorceror
He was looking for a guild so I added him. He tries to help out when we are around del so I wont be an ass and kick him. If you put in effort and are active thats better then someone that is never on.