UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Official hybrid BEST dog avatar contest!

Which dog is your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So much thought.

Fox Racing is up there with TapouT, Ed Hardy, and Affliction. Fortunately, it's easy to spot those types of people from a distance. They'll typically have a badge on their vehicle (Fox Racing, Monster Energy, Hurley).

Crikey used that image to show off your pooch. I thought it made the dog look bad. I'm sure he's a perfectly nice dog and not some frat bro who beats his girlfriend.
You associate dirt bikes with beating girlfriends, being in a frat, and or what you consider a bad person? Thats a tough life.

Can I vote for my dogs?

Attachments

• dog1.jpg
    dog1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 5
  • luna.jpg
    luna.jpg
    456.3 KB · Views: 4
  • dog.jpg
    dog.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 4
  • dogs2.jpg
    dogs2.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 4

crikey

Sorceror
Can I vote for my dogs?
You must choose your favoriite one and make it your forum picture to be eligible. Do this and I shall add you immedietely

I enabled the option for people to change their votes, so you still have a chance to defeat Dixie!

You must choose your favoriite one and make it your forum picture to be eligible. Do this and I shall add you immedietely

I enabled the option for people to change their votes, so you still have a chance to defeat Dixie!
It's okay, I'm not worried about it. I know my dogs are the best. It runs in the family. :)