UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

old school clients

DevilDjinn

Traveler
currently i have some old cd's of ultima from back in the day. most notably i have the Third Dawn cd, and im trying to patch up the client. im not trying to use this client to run on demise, because i know that won't work. I cant patch up the client as EA no longer supports it, it simply wont send me through the patches "server refused to send patch"
anyone know of a repository or something where i could locate these patches?
any help would be greatly appreciated.

DevilDjinn

Traveler
yea i am playing on demise with the classic client, but wanna patch up the third dawn client, not to play on demise, but to do some messing around with it. I cant seem to find where to patch up the third dawn client. i have e-mailed EA but i highly doubt they will give me the said patches. :(

Barnicoat

Knight
Oh ok. I have a feeling patches are around... but I don't think anyone will say where. So it's probably possible, but you'd have a search on your hands

psz

Administrator
Better option: check out the Iris site. Last I checked, they had links to a few different clients that still had the 3d models, but were far newer.

psz

Administrator
Eh, they used to inlcude the MIDI files even after switching to MP3s. I guess they figured there was no point REMOVING stuff from the clients at the time.