UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

OLYMPIC GAMES

BrandonMK

Sorceror
Merica

Trump 2016

Because obama don't give af about whites.
He's a celebrity not a president.

Allow me to preface this by saying I do not support Hillary. I voted for Bernie. It's laughable that you sit there and attempt to insult Obama by calling him a "celebrity" when the presidential candidate you support had his own reality game show and he stamps his name on everything.

crikey

Sorceror
I would go with Susan b Anthony. Just look at her portrait on the 1979 1$ coin, which probably did its best to make her look nice. She looks like she was a wicked cunt.
Her with her woman's rights and her attitude, I'd love to bend her over and watch her cunt bitch pride melt away as I ram her. She was probably a lesbo too which would make it even m ore vicious

Then again, she might enjoy it. In that case it would be a wasted decision

Hillary is worse in some ways. At least Susan B Anthony didn't try to hide her cunt personality. Hillary pretends to be a happy, good person, but its bullshit. Look up stories from her ex-secret service guards. Its ridiculous.

The worst part is that shes probably gonna win. I love how the media fucks with trump all the time. the sheep in this country will do the wrong thing. Say goodbye to the middle class.

I like Trump. He says what he feels, regardless of what the majority might think. He seems HONEST in that regard. I like that. People say hes racist or whatever, but fuck....he wants to deport ILLEGALS. Whats wrong with that? Let them do it legally. These fucks come over, collect benefits and shit that we pay for, they rack up debt and then laugh, change their name and do it again. I know some Cambodians and that's what they do lmao.
Yea he wants to build a wall. To keep ILLEGALS out. Get in line like our ancestors did.
Will he be a great president? Probably not....I'm sure congress would cockblock any good thing he would attempt. A great president has to be able to persuade his colleagues do good things.

Hillary wants to "tear down walls". I'm sure most of the m will come to my home state of Massachusetts, which has the most ridiculous policies regarding illegals. She will continue Obama's legacy and fuck us into oblivion financially, and let millions of illegals in. I'm sure many ISIS will be among them.

Obama is an ISIS sympathizer, and should be hanged. Its fucked. He has fucked our military up. Our airforce mechanics are using parts from other planes for repairs, because there is no budget. Ridiculious. Obama has FUCKED Iraq lmao look at them. Way to take alot of what we diid and flush it away

I change my mind......I would destroy Hillary. Her ASSHOLE would need surgery to repair after. Fuck this cunt lmao

Then Id go for the daughter, but in a nice way out of sympathy.

crikey

Sorceror
trump wouldnt be the first celebrity, although hed be one of the biggest
Reagan for example

heck....alot of generals and famous military figures have been voted in, and sucked as president. In a way they were celebrities.
Hate to say it, but Bush jr was a celebrity

Heck, Hillary is a celebrity in a way, being Bills wife. She wouldnt be shit if it wasnt for him

Me and a buddy talk about this stuff alot, and joke. he said "wonder what would happen if Bill ran as vice president with Trump" XD
Altho thats impossible

Anyways....drunk rambling over. Nice talk guys

Be b ack in 2 hours if im not passed out. Selling "a razor bug" statue to Melody for a forty eight charge aggy smith hammer plus 5.2m
Things prob worth 30m and one of a kind by now, but fuck it lol