UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

OLYMPIC GAMES

BrandonMK

Sorceror
Trump has said his VP will run things while he himself will focus on "Making America Great Again," whatever the hell that means. This image he has of America never really existed. I guess he wants to go back to a time when women stayed in the kitchen and black people swung from trees. His sole reason for running is to expand his brand and pad his bank account. He doesn't care about you, he doesn't care about me. He only cares about himself.

It's easy to fault Obama. It's also hard to not get things accomplished when the other side constantly puts up road blocks. Ted Cruz was at the forefront of a government shutdown because he was unwilling to compromise.

It's funny because Obama is basically a republican. If his skin was white he likely wouldn't have had as many issues. Hell, at least Obama acts presidential. Trump can't go a week without putting his foot in his mouth.

General Lee 21

Wanderer
Trump has said his VP will run things while he himself will focus on "Making America Great Again," whatever the hell that means. This image he has of America never really existed. I guess he wants to go back to a time when women stayed in the kitchen and black people swung from trees. His sole reason for running is to expand his brand and pad his bank account. He doesn't care about you, he doesn't care about me. He only cares about himself.

It's easy to fault Obama. It's also hard to not get things accomplished when the other side constantly puts up road blocks. Ted Cruz was at the forefront of a government shutdown because he was unwilling to compromise.

It's funny because Obama is basically a republican. If his skin was white he likely wouldn't have had as many issues. Hell, at least Obama acts presidential. Trump can't go a week without putting his foot in his mouth.

t's funny because Obama is basically a republican

Hahahahaga
Hahahaahaha
Hahaha hahahaha ha

Hahaha ok you just established your credibility

Ok ok ok ok.
First Q
Do you work for CNN?

Cuz that's like CNN talking points 101. You just forgot to use the word xenophobia

you should try a different media outlet and expand your view points.

the government smokes mids. i dont even know why anybody here wants to argue about this bull shit. vote libertarian or just dont thats my view and its nothing to argue about. in short fuck return to my opening sentence.

BrandonMK

Sorceror
t's funny because Obama is basically a republican

Hahahahaga
Hahahaahaha
Hahaha hahahaha ha

Hahaha ok you just established your credibility

Ok ok ok ok.
First Q
Do you work for CNN?

Cuz that's like CNN talking points 101. You just forgot to use the word xenophobia

you should try a different media outlet and expand your view points.

Trump did say he'd sit back and let his VP run things. His VP is a nutbag and all one has to do is look at his history. What does Trump even mean by MAGA? Trump does in fact exhibit signs of narcissistic personality disorder. His ego is fragile and he can't go a week without saying something idiotic.

It's a fact that Obama has been met with extreme opposition throughout his entire presidency.

It's also a fact that Ted Cruz shut down the government.

Look at Obama's positions. It's almost as if he's a moderate republican.

I do not trust CNN. They're obviously in Hillary's pocket. Where do you suggest I get my news? FOX? Breitbart? Those outlets are just as biased as CNN.

General Lee 21

Wanderer
Trump isn't an ideal candidate but he is a voice of the people. More so of the working class.

He is a terrible public speaker and CNN/msnbc uses those talking points to twist small minds. Hillary is about as corrupt as you can possibly be and gary Johnson is a wanna be. He missed his chance. I hope he runs as third party like your boy bernie should have done befire he spent your donations on a Ferrari and million dollar beach house. Because Gary will take votes from hillary and trump will laugh all the way to the White House.

General Lee 21

Wanderer
Obama is pro ILLEGAL immigration.
Pro choice
Anti 2nd amendment
Big government
Heavy spending
He doesn't give af about foreign trade
Voted against voter ID laws
Basically jacks off the BLM

signs of a true republican lmao

BrandonMK

Sorceror
Trump isn't an ideal candidate but he is a voice of the people. More so of the working class

You tell a Trump supporter that you think Trump is a racist and they'll turn around and call you a racist. You'll ask a Trump supporter why they like Trump and they'll say because Trump speaks his mind and isn't afraid to offend anyone. They'll say Trump is the voice of the common folk.

And then there's this:

It's flooding in louisuana. God is trying to wash out all the niggers

As for being a voice of the working class, Trump is so far out of touch with reality it's bordering on lunacy. The man was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. BUT BUT HE TURNED A MILLION DOLLAR LOAN INTO BILLIONS. That's total bullshit. Hell, there's a good chance he's not even worth close to a billion.

He is a terrible public speaker and CNN/msnbc uses those talking points to twist small minds.

You truly want a terrible public speaker to be the voice of a nation? He'll insult most foreign leaders while he's jerking off Putin under the table.

amtothepm

Knight
rofl kids need to get better jobs than working in the oils fields. kid works 72 hours a week and can barely get by and blames Obama for his problems. get an education rofl

crikey

Sorceror
all us insignificant ants can do is cast a vote and hope for the best :thumbsup:

Not gonna bother. MA is pretty sure to go with Hillary.

Fuck the electoral college its complete bullshit. Whoever gets the most votes should win, period. Mayne then Id feel as tho my vote means something from this shit state

crikey

Sorceror
hey guys hey

If you are an illegal come to MA. MA takes care of you folks

Im glad deval patrick is gone, fucking Obama minion

General Lee 21

Wanderer
rofl kids need to get better jobs than working in the oils fields. kid works 72 hours a week and can barely get by and blames Obama for his problems. get an education rofl

-employed by his dad
-posts on forums everyday since 2012
-still plays a crafter

You probably do need government assistance you retard.