UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

OMFG, To many people [+20]

wkstrm

Lord
Re: OMFG, To many people [+20]

UOG Bandit;1891048 said:
A FORUM MOD breaking the rules?

Im pretty sure you cannot flame other posts in guild recruitment section!

How do you get that to be a flame? I just pointed out that I havn't seen any red +20 members.

namlamina

Sorceror

Parliament;1891116 said:
I P sucks anyways. They cant sync or heal...

You and your buddies can't place, so it really doesn't matter. You can get our lootbags once in a while, but we'll keep winning at the IDOCs.

a lawyer

Sorceror

namlamina;1891415 said:
You and your buddies can't place, so it really doesn't matter. You can get our lootbags once in a while, but we'll keep winning at the IDOCs.

Is +20 still around? Cause this thread sure is

namlamina

Sorceror

a lawyer;1891489 said:
Is +20 still around? Cause this thread sure is

Yah, they just don't go to as many IDOCs anymore, because they realized that having Parliament, Ghost, and Josey still isn't a big enough crutch to make them better IDOCers than I~P's members.

UOG Bandit

Sorceror

namlamina;1891415 said:

Not Honor Shrine?

AlchyPwn

Wanderer

im interested
char - 7x alchyscribemage, use to idoc ALOT on hybird couple years ago. was krunk/chronic/hottest of d hot., can pvp, i have vent.
my aim is - hpnotizemindz

UOG Bandit

Sorceror

AlchyPwn;1891642 said:
im interested
char - 7x alchyscribemage, use to idoc ALOT on hybird couple years ago. was krunk/chronic/hottest of d hot., can pvp, i have vent.
my aim is - hpnotizemindz

ty for joining

WHAT?OK!YAYA

Wanderer

namlamina;1891537 said:
Yah, they just don't go to as many IDOCs anymore, because they realized that having Parliament, Ghost, and Josey still isn't a big enough crutch to make them better IDOCers than I~P's members.

IP this IP that, lol you really really love yourself dont you? you guys share your idocs with half the shard cause your all bad at pvp and wont play reds. And scripting doesent mean your good at idocs yo, + if im there i garuntee i can outplace alot of IP

hahaha just because u suck at placing and we beat u every time does not mean we script so get a new excuse.

WHAT?OK!YAYA

Wanderer

its not an excuse dude i was an ex IP member and left cause its all they talked about in vent. Im script this im script that even though i didnt time it ill just script everything and let the timer get nothing, yay scripts are awsome. dont deny it

Trevor

Knight

WHAT?OK!YAYA;1896058 said:
its not an excuse dude i was an ex IP member and left cause its all they talked about in vent. Im script this im script that even though i didnt time it ill just script everything and let the timer get nothing, yay scripts are awsome. dont deny it

Lmao ok... i am in there alot and i have got to say almost no one talks about scripting. Also i am pretty sure when things get tough all the +20 members start gateing at brit bank. Dont lie it happened yesterday at the tower idoc before most of us left for dinner. Also for all you that say ip scripts placements. You must be some dumb ass kid. Inorder to script a plot it must me cleared WHEN IT FALLS. The scripts that keep placing over and over again suck because you can move it. If you notice most ip members place where you cleared. tbh i can out place a script and i am a shitty placer.

and can a mod please close this i thought flaming and things like that was not allowed in this area. If you guys really wanna talk about his make a post in the pvp section.

WHAT?OK!YAYA

Wanderer

trevorc21;1896076 said:
Lmao ok... i am in there alot and i have got to say almost no one talks about scripting. Also i am pretty sure when things get tough all the +20 members start gateing at brit bank. Dont lie it happened yesterday at the tower idoc before most of us left for dinner. Also for all you that say ip scripts placements. You must be some dumb ass kid. Inorder to script a plot it must me cleared WHEN IT FALLS. The scripts that keep placing over and over again suck because you can move it. If you notice most ip members place where you cleared. tbh i can out place a script and i am a shitty placer.

and can a mod please close this i thought flaming and things like that was not allowed in this area. If you guys really wanna talk about his make a post in the pvp section.

Before most of you left for dinner, omg you made me rofl. IP dont eat if theres an idoc. Yall got merked and +20 wins, ALL PLOTS ARE BELONG TO US BAAAHAHAHAHAHA

UOG Bandit

Sorceror

trevorc21;1896076 said:

no noobs in my thread k thnx

Trevor

Knight

WHAT?OK!YAYA;1896100 said:
Before most of you left for dinner, omg you made me rofl. IP dont eat if theres an idoc. Yall got merked and +20 wins, ALL PLOTS ARE BELONG TO US BAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude i am in your guys vent i heard you guys yelll. "There are like 10 of them there" we had 4 people fighting. when it fell there was about 5 ip there..... I love how your so happy over 1 idoc there has been about 10 since the last time you posted which means you guys fail alot. So what finnaly you guys made some money. I love how after it fell remeber Void If Killed came in? killed almost all of you before you guys went running into one of your houses. You guys wouldnt fight me it was me and 2 blues and you sat in your house. Lmao worst Guild ever created